- 1 Is March a good time to visit Greece?
- 2 Which Greek island is warmest in March?
- 3 How hot is Greece in March?
- 4 Is it worth going to Santorini in March?
- 5 How hot is Santorini in March?
- 6 What should I pack for Greece in March?
- 7 Is it warm in Greece in March?
- 8 Where should I go on holiday in March?
- 9 Which is hottest Greek island?
- 10 Is Mykonos hot in March?
- 11 How warm is Athens in March?
- 12 Is Europe warm in March?
- 13 Can I visit Santorini in March?
- 14 What is there to do in Santorini in March?
- 15 How much spending money do I need for Santorini?
Is March a good time to visit Greece?
There’s no better time than March to be in Athens. March is a nice time to visit the islands, especially Santorini and Mykonos, before the hordes of summer arrive. Rhodes and Crete, where temperatures on the southern coast can on good days reach 70 Fahrenheit or more, are just warm enough for sunbathing.
Which Greek island is warmest in March?
March temperatures average 60°F (16°C) on the wind-whipped Cyclades, but several degrees warmer on Corfu and Crete—still cool enough to pack some warm sweater and/or jacket, especially for the evenings. The Aegean and Ionian seas remain too cold for swimming.
How hot is Greece in March?
How Hot Is Athens In March? The average temperature this month is 12°C while the average low is 8°C and the average high is 16°C.
Is it worth going to Santorini in March?
March is a fickle month on Santorini, throwing some of the nastiest and nicest weather of the year at visitors. When it’s bad, expect rain showers, January-low temperatures, and many places still closed. Yet when it’s good, it can be excellent, with sharp spring sunshine and enough heat for a spot of beach time.
How hot is Santorini in March?
How Hot Is Santorini In March? Throughout this month, the average temperature for the island is 13.5°C made up of lows of 11°C and highs of 16°C.
What should I pack for Greece in March?
When planning what to wear in Greece in spring, include jeans and smart capri trousers in darker shades that you can team with bright tank tops and blouses for the warmer days and long sleeve shirts and 3/4 tops for cooler days. Bring a light jacket for the evenings to ward off the chill.
Is it warm in Greece in March?
The average temperature in March is approximately 12°C (54°F), with the average low set at 8°C (46°F) and the average high at 16°C (61°F). Of course, in the southern island of Crete, temperatures can go higher than in mainland Greece.
Where should I go on holiday in March?
Where to go on holiday in March: 20 top destinations
- Borneo, Malaysia. Temperature: 32°C high; 27°C low.
- Delhi, India. Temperature: 30°C high; 16°C low.
- Oman. Temperature: 29°C high; 23°C low.
- Valencia, Spain. Temperature: 19°C high; 7°C low.
- Fez, Morocco. Temperature: 21°C high; 8°C low.
- Las Vegas, USA.
Which is hottest Greek island?
Crete has some of the warmest temperatures over the autumn and winter months, in fact it has one of the mildest winter climates in Mediterranean Europe due to its southerly position.
Is Mykonos hot in March?
Mykonos Weather in March: Weather is still cool but winter is ending and businesses are slowly starting to open. Almost half of the restaurants and hotels will be open by the end of the month.
How warm is Athens in March?
The average high- temperature, in March, in Athens, Greece, is 16°C (60.8°F), while the average low- temperature is 9.8°C (49.6°F).
Is Europe warm in March?
Western Europe Weather in March Western Europe is rapidly warming up from about 10°C in March, though the weather can be unpredictable. Pack a rain jacket and warm layers to suit an array of conditions.
Can I visit Santorini in March?
Best Time for Sightseeing: If you’re visiting Santorini for the sightseeing, views, wineries, and food then you don’t need hot temperatures just warm pleasant weather. So the months of late March, April, May, October, and November are great times for exploring the island.
What is there to do in Santorini in March?
12 Exciting Things to Do in Santorini in March
- Go on one of the best wine tours of your life.
- Take a hike from Fira to Oia.
- Do something crazy and go on a helicopter tour.
- Head to the volcano in the middle of the island.
- Explore the countryside in a rented car.
- Have the most amazing dinner with a view.
- Grab some dessert after dinner.
How much spending money do I need for Santorini?
How much money will you need for your trip to Santorini? You should plan to spend around €109 ($132) per day on your vacation in Santorini, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.