Is Bathtub Billy’s moving?
ROCHESTER, N.Y. Bathtub Billy’s will be making a new home in the Mall at Greece Ridge in 2021. They’ll also be going by BTB Wood Fired Pizza Bar and Grill.
What time does Greece Ridge Mall open for walkers?
The Mall at Greece Ridge Mall Hours:Monday to Saturday: 10am – 9:30 pmSunday: 11am – 6pmMall Walking Hours:Monday to Sunday: 8am (Call to confirm due to COVID-19)Floor
When was Greece Town Mall built?
Greece Towne Mall was the first suburban mall in the Rochester area when it opened in 1967.
Who owns Bathtub Billy’s?
“I’ve got 150 cars pulling into my parking lot, and I have patrons that want to come or leave and they can’t,” said Matt Reis, who owns Bathtub Billy’s.
What happened at Greece Town Mall?
Greece Police said the mall closed after multiple fights broke out among several dozen teens. Police initially broke up the fights, but the teens continued to fight in other locations. Police said mall management chose to close the mall. Three people were arrested, according to police.
What stores are in the Rochester Mall?
- 5th Grant Boutique.
- A & W All American Food.
- American Eagle Outfitters.
- Apache Nails.
- Aveda Institute.
- Barnes & Noble.
What malls are in Rochester?
Best Shopping Malls in Rochester, NY
- Eastview Mall. 11.9 mi. 64 reviews.
- The Mall at Greece Ridge. 5.5 mi. 33 reviews.
- Pittsford Plaza. 4.9 mi. 4 reviews.
- Marketplace Mall. 4.8 mi. 41 reviews.
- Village Gate Square. 1.4 mi. 19 reviews.
- Culver Road Armory. 1.9 mi. 2 reviews.
- The Shops on Westridge. 6.7 mi. 23 reviews.
- Market Square Plaza. 4.5 mi. $$ Shopping Centers.