- 1 Where should I stay in Milos?
- 2 Where can I stay in Milos without a car?
- 3 Where should I stay in Milos blog?
- 4 Do you need a car on Milos?
- 5 How expensive is Milos?
- 6 How long is the ferry from Milos to Santorini?
- 7 How do you get around in Milos?
- 8 How do I get Milos?
- 9 Is Milos Greece safe?
- 10 Is Milos very touristy?
- 11 How long is the ferry from Athens to Milos?
- 12 How do you get to sarakiniko Beach Milos?
- 13 Are there sharks in Milos?
- 14 Can you drink the water in Milos?
- 15 Which are the quietest Greek islands?
Where should I stay in Milos?
The best Milos hotels and guesthouses I found were all in Pollonia: the intimate Tania Milos, the emphatically white, cave-like Salt and the more classical Melian. Just outside Adamas and close to Papikinou beach are the Santa Maria Luxury Suites.
Where can I stay in Milos without a car?
Milos Hotels and Places to Stay
- Lagada Beach Hotel. View Hotel. Milos, Cyclades.
- Delmar Apartments & Suites. View Hotel. Pollonia, Milos.
- En Milo. View Hotel. Pollonia, Milos.
- Portiani Hotel. View Hotel. Adamas, Milos.
- Nefeli Sunset Studios. View Hotel.
- Alexandros Village. View Hotel.
- Glaronisia Hotel. View Hotel.
- Hotel Aeolis. View Hotel.
Where should I stay in Milos blog?
Where To Stay In Milos: 7 Best Locations
- Plaka. We decided to spend our time in Plaka, an idyllic village perched above the island decorated with Cycladic houses and views that will blow your mind.
Do you need a car on Milos?
Getting Around Milos So you made it to Milos, now you need to get around the island. There are a number of car and motorbike rental agencies and given that Milos is a rather large island renting a 4-wheeler or car is recommended.
How expensive is Milos?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Milos is $1,427 for a solo traveler, $2,563 for a couple, and $4,805 for a family of 4. Milos hotels range from $47 to $218 per night with an average of $62, while most vacation rentals will cost $160 to $480 per night for the entire home.
How long is the ferry from Milos to Santorini?
How long is the ferry ride from Santorini to Milos? The Santorini to Milos ferry duration ranges from approximately 2 hr to 5 hr.
How do you get around in Milos?
Taxis. Taxis are easy to find in Milos. Many of them are usually parked close to the port, the airport and the main streets of the island. They are more expensive than a bus, but they are the best option if you want to reach your destination easily and fast, especially when you need to carry your heavy luggage.
How do I get Milos?
You can reach Athens and then take a domestic flight to Milos or take the ferry. Alternatively, you can take a flight for an international airport (Santorini & Mykonos) and then take the ferry to Milos. Discover below in which ways you can get to Milos, as well as useful information about flights and ferries!
Is Milos Greece safe?
Milos is a very safe island for tourists.
Is Milos very touristy?
Milos is much less touristy as is all the western Cyclades islands with foriegn tourists anyway. Milos is also not so dependent on tourists. A lot of mining for minerals is going on, which does result in some areas being scarred.
How long is the ferry from Athens to Milos?
The duration of the ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Milos varies from a minimum of 2h45m to a maximum of 5h20m, whereas an average time is 3 hours and 30minutes.
How do you get to sarakiniko Beach Milos?
HOW TO GET TO SARAKINIKO BEACH MILOS. The best way to get here, and other attractions on Milos Island, is to rent a scooter, ATV, or a car for the day and make your way around the island at your own pace.
Are there sharks in Milos?
All sharks are rare in Greece, and those that are seen or caught by fishermen are usually from less-dangerous types—basking sharks, thresher sharks, and dogfish. In recent years, sharks have been found or caught around Milos, Symi, and Crete. Sharks are rare in Greek waters and are usually harmless.
Can you drink the water in Milos?
Even in places where bottled water is recommended, tap water is fine for bathing and brushing teeth, though it may taste salty on the islands (especially Santorini, Mykonos, Paros, and Milos ).
Which are the quietest Greek islands?
Which Are the Quietest Greek Islands for Escaping the Crowds?
- IKARIA. Number one on this list is the island of Ikaria in the Aegean Sea – the island that time forgot.