- 1 Is it cheaper to live in the US or Greece?
- 2 Is living in Santorini expensive?
- 3 How much does it cost to live in Greece in US dollars?
- 4 How much does a meal cost in Santorini?
- 5 Where can I live for $1000 a month?
- 6 How can I live on $1000 a month?
- 7 How much is rent in Santorini?
- 8 How much money do I need to go to Santorini?
- 9 Where should I live in Santorini?
- 10 How much is a Coke in Greece?
- 11 What is the cheapest country to live in?
- 12 Which is the cheapest Greek island to live on?
- 13 Is Santorini expensive 2020?
- 14 How much is a coffee in Santorini?
- 15 Is Santorini expensive to eat and drink?
Is it cheaper to live in the US or Greece?
If a city has a an index of 120, it means Numbeo estimates it is 20% more expensive than New York (excluding rent). Definitions.
|Real estate prices > Rent index||15.3 Ranked 96th.||37.45 Ranked 30th. 2 times more than Greece|
Is living in Santorini expensive?
Life on Santorini is not cheap, also for locals! Petrol is expensive as already mention, rents are too plus internet, electricity, water and telephone… A coffee (which coffee though!) goes from 2.50 euro, at a local cafe, till 5 or 6 euro, on the caldera.
How much does it cost to live in Greece in US dollars?
Sample Monthly Budget for Living in Greece:
|Housing (rent for a one bedroom apartment in the center of Athens)||€579||$650|
|Utilities (Gas, Electric, Phone, Internet)||€107||$120|
|Basic Cost of Living||€890||$1,000|
How much does a meal cost in Santorini?
While meal prices in Santorini can vary, the average cost of food in Santorini is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Santorini should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Where can I live for $1000 a month?
Guy who’s been to 135 countries shares 9 where you can live well for $1000 a month
- Bruce Northam is what you might call well-traveled.
How can I live on $1000 a month?
Free Printable Library
- Walmart Grocery Pickup.
- Lower your bills and save money (I saved $290)
- Switch cell phone plans.
- Move your money into a high-yield savings account.
- Cut Out Wasteful Entertainment Costs.
- Reuse and Repurpose Stuff.
- Put Money Back.
- Eat less meat.
How much is rent in Santorini?
Cost of Living in Santorini
|Rent Per Month||Edit|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||650.00€|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||525.00€|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||1,425.00€|
How much money do I need to go to Santorini?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Santorini Island is $3,208 for a solo traveler, $5,762 for a couple, and $10,801 for a family of 4. Santorini Island hotels range from $57 to $157 per night with an average of $85, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Where should I live in Santorini?
Where to stay in Santorini
- Oia. The most romantic spot on Santorini is Oia.
- Imerovigli, Firostefani and Fira. South of Oia are three more towns where you’ll find whitewashed boutique hotels and churches, restaurants, nightlife and sights nestled into the sides of the island.
- Perissa, Kamari and Perivolos.
How much is a Coke in Greece?
Rent in Greece is, on average, 67.82% lower than in United States. Cost of Living in Greece.
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||1.67€|
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||0.50€|
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon)||4.42€|
What is the cheapest country to live in?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Costa Rica.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
Which is the cheapest Greek island to live on?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday.
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see.
Is Santorini expensive 2020?
And alas, Santorini (as with many Greek islands) is an expensive island to live on. One big consideration is that many prime living areas are taken up with hotels and holiday rentals. So finding accommodation for all year round can become pricey.
How much is a coffee in Santorini?
Prices in restaurants in Santorini.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||20 EUR (15-25)||24 USD (18-30)|
|Cappuccino (regular)||3.80 EUR (2.50-5.00)||4.60 USD (3.00-6.10)|
|Espresso Coffee||2.60 EUR (1.80-3.50)||3.20 USD (2.10-4.30)|
|Cheeseburger (fastfood)||2.60 EUR (2.40-2.70)||3.10 USD (2.90-3.30)|
Is Santorini expensive to eat and drink?
Food & Drink Santorini Budget Wandering around Fira, a breakfast in a cafe (minus a drink ) was around 7EUR too. A lot of the restaurants with views in Fira are quite expensive, you’re looking at 25 – 40EUR for a main meal, without a drink.