- 1 What city is located at 30 degrees south and 30 degrees east?
- 2 Which country is 30 degrees east?
- 3 What country is latitude 30 and longitude 30e?
- 4 What cities are at 40 degrees latitude?
- 5 What city lies at 60 degrees north and 30 degrees east?
- 6 What cities are at 30 degrees latitude?
- 7 What ocean sits at 30 degrees south and 30 degrees west?
- 8 What is the climate at 30 degrees latitude?
- 9 What country is located at 30 degrees north?
- 10 What is located at 30 degrees north and 30 degrees south?
- 11 What is 30 degrees north and 90 degrees west?
- 12 What continent is 30 degrees south and 60 degrees west?
- 13 Where is the 40 degree latitude line?
- 14 What country is found at 40 degrees north and 30 degrees east?
- 15 What cities are on the 39th parallel?
What city is located at 30 degrees south and 30 degrees east?
Cairo location and latitude and longitude.
Which country is 30 degrees east?
From Pole to Pole
|Co-ordinates||Country, territory or sea|
|7°8′S 30°0′E||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|22°13′S 30°0′E||South Africa|
What country is latitude 30 and longitude 30e?
30N 30E latitude and longitude
What cities are at 40 degrees latitude?
The parallel 40 ° north passes through the cities of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Columbus, Ohio; as well as northern suburbs of Indianapolis, Indiana and Boulder, Colorado and the southern suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
What city lies at 60 degrees north and 30 degrees east?
60 degrees North Latitude, 30 degrees East longitude (60N 30E) (Saint Petersburg) The entire city of Saint Petersburg is understood to be within the 30 / 60 GPS quadrants, but here is the exact location!
What cities are at 30 degrees latitude?
World Cities at 30 Degrees North Latitude
- Jackson Square. St Augustine, FL, USA — This quaint and adorable Spanish city claims to be the oldest city in the USA.
- Castillo de San Marcos.
- Potala Palace.
- Pudong Skyline.
What ocean sits at 30 degrees south and 30 degrees west?
The 30th parallel south is a circle of latitude that is 30 degrees south of the Earth’s equator. Around the world.
|Co-ordinates||Country, territory or ocean||Notes|
|30 °0′ S 29°1′E||South Africa||KwaZulu-Natal – passing just south of Durban|
|30 °0′ S 30 °57′E||Indian Ocean|
What is the climate at 30 degrees latitude?
At 30 degrees latitude, the dry air creates deserts. Major deserts of the world, including the Sahara, Arabian, Gobi, Great Victoria, Kalahari, Atacama, and the Chihuahuan/Sonoran deserts occur around 30 ° N or 30 ° S.
What country is located at 30 degrees north?
List of countries by latitude
|30 ° N||Morocco; Algeria; Libya; Giza, Egypt; Israel; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Iraq; Kuwait; the [[Persian Gulf]; Iran; Afghanistan; Pakistan; India; Nepal; southern China; southern Japan; northern Mexico; United States|
What is located at 30 degrees north and 30 degrees south?
The horse latitudes are located at about 30 degrees north and south of the equator. It is common in this region of the subtropics for winds to diverge and either flow toward the poles (known as the prevailing westerlies) or toward the equator (known as the trade winds).
What is 30 degrees north and 90 degrees west?
Latitude and Longitude Working Together As an example, the location for New Orleans is 30 N, 90 W. This is read as 30 degrees north latitude, and 90 degrees west longitude. The map above shows the New Orleans location.
What continent is 30 degrees south and 60 degrees west?
Further research result puts you somewhere in South America.
Where is the 40 degree latitude line?
The 40th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 40 degrees north of the Earth’s equatorial plane. It crosses Europe, the Mediterranean Sea, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean.
What country is found at 40 degrees north and 30 degrees east?
This confluence point is located within al-Jawf region of Saudi Arabia, 15 km from Skākā, the capital city of al-Jawf region.
What cities are on the 39th parallel?
39 North Leather was inspired by the 39th parallel, the latitude that connects the three cities where Jonathan has lived most of his life: Kansas City, Columbia and St. Louis.