- 1 Does sprint work in Greece?
- 2 How do I use my Sprint phone internationally?
- 3 How do I turn on international roaming on my Sprint iPhone?
- 4 What countries does Sprint cover?
- 5 How much is a Sprint international plan?
- 6 Does Sprint have free roaming?
- 7 Can Sprint phones be unlocked for international use?
- 8 Does Sprint Unlimited include International?
- 9 How do I avoid international roaming charges sprint?
- 10 How do I turn on international roaming Sprint?
- 11 What does Sprint Worldwide app do?
- 12 How do I activate Sprint open world?
Does sprint work in Greece?
Sprint Global Roaming is automatically enabled on all capable devices offering calls while roaming at just 25 cents a minute, free texting and unlimited basic data (up to 2G) in most destinations. There is no action to take – service is available automatically!
How do I use my Sprint phone internationally?
Sprint Worldwide can be reached via chat or email from sprint.com/swwsupport. You’ll need your passcode to access voicemail while traveling. To place an international call while traveling, dial the international access code, country code, then the phone number.
How do I turn on international roaming on my Sprint iPhone?
To activate international data roaming service:
- First, ensure you have used the device on the Sprint network at least once to access data.
- Next, you will need to enable international data roaming service by contacting Sprint Worldwide customer care at via chat or email from www. sprint.com/swwsupport.
What countries does Sprint cover?
Specifically, Sprint Open World offers those roaming in Mexico, Canada, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama and Paraguay free texting, free calling and 1 free GB of 3G data.
How much is a Sprint international plan?
Like Verizon and AT&T, Sprint offers Data Passes that let you use your U.S. data plan speeds and data allowance while traveling abroad. This plan costs between $5 and $10 per day depending on your destination.
Does Sprint have free roaming?
Sprint has roaming agreements, which cover virtually every area of the United States and Puerto Rico. Sprint customers should not be prompted for a credit card while roaming.
Can Sprint phones be unlocked for international use?
Sprint allows you to unlock your phone for international travel, so you can pop out Sprint’s SIM and pop in one from an overseas carrier. To be eligible, you’ll need to meet the following requirements: Current Sprint customer. Device has been active for at least 90 days, with no overdue payments.
Does Sprint Unlimited include International?
International services are only included with service plans on phone lines with credit check. Sprint Unlimited Premium Plan: Includes unlimited domestic calling, texting, 100GB LTE MHS, VPN & P2P & data.
How do I avoid international roaming charges sprint?
To do this, go into settings —> cellular —> cellular data options —> roaming —> voice and data roaming “on” (will turn green when on) —> international CDMA “off” (will turn white when off).
How do I turn on international roaming Sprint?
How to Activate International Roaming on Android Phones
- Tap “Settings.”
- Click “Connections.”
- Select “Mobile networks.”
- Switch on “Data roaming.”
What does Sprint Worldwide app do?
Sprint Worldwide: Just lists phone numbers and web addresses for contacting Sprint while abroad and signing up for Sprint’s Global Roaming.
How do I activate Sprint open world?
Where can I get Sprint Open World? To get Sprint Open World, customers can sign in to My Sprint, visit a retail store, call Sprint World Wide at 1-888-226-7212 or chat with a representative. Note if customer already has an international add-on, they also need to contact Sprint World Wide to make a change.