- 1 How much would a week in Greece cost?
- 2 How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
- 3 Is Greece expensive to visit?
- 4 How can I spend 8 days in Greece?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 6 Is food expensive in Greece?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 8 Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
- 9 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 10 Do people speak English in Greece?
- 11 Do I need a visa to go to Greece?
- 12 Why are flights to Greece so expensive?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Greece?
- 14 How many days do you need for Greece?
- 15 What is the best itinerary for Greece?
How much would a week in Greece cost?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
How much does an average trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Is Greece expensive to visit?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How can I spend 8 days in Greece?
Greece 8 -Day Tours & Itineraries
- Relaxed Athens, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos – 8 Days.
- Active Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini – 8 Days.
- Paros & Naxos – 8 Days.
- Sailing the Greek Cyclades Islands – 8 Days.
- Experience Mykonos, Paros, and Santorini – 8 Days.
- Off the Beaten Path in the Cyclades: Paros & Naxos – 8 Days.
- Sail the Ionian Sea from Corfu – 8 Days.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
Is food expensive in Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
Greece tends to be a little cheaper than Italy but there’s not a huge difference in prices, especially outside of the large cities. Both Greece and Italy have some fantastic hotels and restaurants. Italy has more top end hotels and fine dining but nowhere beats Santorini and Mykonos for indulgent, pampered luxury.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
Do people speak English in Greece?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
Do I need a visa to go to Greece?
Greece is a party to the Schengen Agreement; therefore, U.S. citizens may enter Greece without a visa for stays of up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. For entry into Greece, your passport should have at least six months of remaining validity.
Why are flights to Greece so expensive?
Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport. Ferry costs to any island are quite high. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport.
What is the best month to go to Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
How many days do you need for Greece?
Spend at least seven days in Greece, and you ‘ll be able to comfortably explore Athens plus one or two Greek islands—pair Mykonos and Santorini, for example, or stick to the culture and cuisine of Crete.
What is the best itinerary for Greece?
Greece Itinerary: Top 5 Highlights
- The Santorini Caldera. Santorini is the most magical and unique Greek island.
- The Beaches of Naxos (and Many Greek Islands)
- The Parthenon and Acropolis in Athens.
- The Beach Clubs & Nightlife of Mykonos.
- The Town of Chania in Crete.