- 1 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 2 Which country flight ticket is cheapest from India?
- 3 How much does a trip to Greece cost from India?
- 4 What is the cheapest flight to Greece?
- 5 How much is a trip to Greece for 4?
- 6 How much is a week trip to Greece?
- 7 Which country has the cheapest ticket?
- 8 How can I get cheap international flights from India?
- 9 Which European country flight ticket is cheapest from India?
- 10 Is Greece cheap for Indian?
- 11 Is Greece cheap or expensive?
- 12 Is Greece expensive than India?
- 13 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
- 14 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 15 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
Which country flight ticket is cheapest from India?
Fly away to another land
|Destination city||Cheapest route||Average fare|
|Kuala Lumpur||Kolkata – Kuala Lumpur||Rs7,915|
|Maldives||Chennai – Maldives||Rs9,043|
|Singapore||Chennai – Singapore||Rs9,669|
|Sharjah||Chennai – Sharjah||Rs10,433|
How much does a trip to Greece cost from India?
Most Popular Greece Tour Packages
|Greece Holiday Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Highlights of Greece||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 1 53 975.00|
|Athens – A La Carte||4 Nights / 5 Days||Rs. 32 521.00|
|Discover Greece (Europamundo)||6 Nights / 7 days||Rs. 81 883.00|
|Europe – Balkan Dreams (Europamundo)||12 Nights / 13 days||Rs. 193 614.00|
What is the cheapest flight to Greece?
The cheapest ticket to Greece from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $24 one-way, and $438 round-trip. The most popular route is New York John F Kennedy Intl to Athens Eleftherios V. and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $521.
How much is a trip to Greece for 4?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4.
How much is a week trip to Greece?
Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Which country has the cheapest ticket?
A new report has crowned Malaysia the world’s cheapest country for air fares. The annual Flight Price Index, published by Kiwi.com, claims the south-east Asian nation offers the best opportunities for affordable air travel.
How can I get cheap international flights from India?
Cheapest airlines for international travel depend upon the destination you are going to travel. However, top budget airlines offering the cheapest international travel are Air India Express, AirAsia, Buddha Air and Wow Air. All these are the cheapest international airlines that are also functional in India.
Which European country flight ticket is cheapest from India?
Cheap flights from Delhi (DEL) to popular destinations in Europe
- Amsterdam $564.
- Frankfurt $630.
- Istanbul $504.
- Kiev $702.
- London, United Kingdom $19229.
- Moscow $44447.
- Paris, France $26779.
- Rome, Italy $51442.
Is Greece cheap for Indian?
Greece has been facing an economic downturn for some years now. The cost of holidaying there is cheaper than it was before. Here is how you can have a bang for the buck in Greece. Stay away from the regular tourist places and head to quieter getaways like Paros or Skiathos.
Is Greece cheap or expensive?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
Is Greece expensive than India?
Greece is 3.6 times more expensive than India.
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.