- 1 How much should I budget for food Greece?
- 2 Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
- 3 Where can I eat in Athens on a budget?
- 4 What can you eat under $10?
- 5 How much would a week in Greece cost?
- 6 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 7 How much is a pint of beer in Greece?
- 8 How much money do I need per day in Athens?
- 9 What is the drinking age in Greece?
- 10 Is Athens cheap?
- 11 What can you cook for $5?
- 12 Can you feed a family of 4 on $50 a week?
How much should I budget for food Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
Greek cuisine and restaurants are usually straightforward and still largely affordable – typically €12–20 per person for a substantial meal with house wine.
Where can I eat in Athens on a budget?
The Best Cheap Eats in Athens, Greece
- Kotopoula Valsamakis. Restaurant, Greek. Facebook.
- Klimataria. Restaurant, Greek, $$$
- Mikri Venetia. Restaurant, Greek, Italian, $$$
- Mirch. Restaurant, Greek, Indian, $$$
- Handlebar. Bar, Cocktail Bar, Pub Grub.
- Yperokeanio. Restaurant, Greek, Seafood, $$$
- Folia. Restaurant, Greek, Middle Eastern.
- Diporto. Restaurant, Greek.
What can you eat under $10?
7 Dinner Recipes Under $10 Each
- Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie. $8.75. As the weather cools off, this perfect comfort food will warm you up.
- Chicken Sorrento. $8.50.
- Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas. $6.89.
- Cowboy Chicken Casserole. $8.56.
- Beef Taco Skillet. $5.72.
- Best Ever Meatloaf. $8.72.
- One Pot Spaghetti Carbonara. $6.51.
How much would a week in Greece cost?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How much is a pint of beer in Greece?
|COUNTRY||Average Pint Price ( in Euro)||Average Pint Price ( in Pound)|
How much money do I need per day in Athens?
How much money will you need for your trip to Athens? You should plan to spend around €72 ($87) per day on your vacation in Athens, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €20 ($24) on meals for one day and €13 ($16) on local transportation.
What is the drinking age in Greece?
In Greece, there’s no minimum age for consumption of alcohol, but you must be 18 or over to purchase it.
Is Athens cheap?
Athens is certainly not cheap, but it is not very expensive either. In comparison to other European capitals, we would say that Athens is somewhere in the middle. It all depends on what type of traveler you are and how much budget you wish to spend during your visit.
What can you cook for $5?
Here are 15 delicious dinners for $5 or less that we know you ‘ll love.
- Crockpot Pulled Pork.
- Southwestern Pasta.
- Moroccan Meatloaf.
- Pasta with Herb Roasted Grape Tomatoes.
- Garlic Mushroom Quinoa.
- Lentil Soup with Spicy Italian Sausage.
- Healthy and Comforting Cream of Turkey Soup.
- Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino.
Can you feed a family of 4 on $50 a week?
It is possible! Feeding a large family on a budget is no easy task, but that doesn’t make it impossible. Luckily, with the right planning and a little bit of creativity, you can slash your grocery bill down to just $50 a week, saving your family $400 to $800 a month.