- 1 How much does it cost to fly to Greece from America?
- 2 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 3 What airlines fly from USA to Greece?
- 4 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
- 5 How much will a trip to Greece cost?
- 6 How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 9 Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
- 10 Can I fly to Greece from USA?
- 11 What US cities fly direct to Athens Greece?
- 12 Who flies direct to Greece?
- 13 How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
- 14 Why are tickets to Greece so expensive?
- 15 How long does it take to fly to Greece?
How much does it cost to fly to Greece from America?
Cheapflights has at least 20 direct flights from USA to Greece under $600. A good price for a nonstop flight from USA to Greece is less than $671.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Air Italy flights|
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What airlines fly from USA to Greece?
Delta is the only U.S. airliner that flies directly to Greece, in contrast to the dozens of European companies that make their way there each year. British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, American Airlines, United, Aeroflot, and many more international airlines have available flights.
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How much will a trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
While it’s true that there are a lot of fancy (and expensive ) resorts in Greece, it is actually possible to explore this diverse country on a budget. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
Can I fly to Greece from USA?
Country-Specific Information: The Department of State has issued a Travel Advisory Level 4 for Greece advising U.S. citizens not to travel to Greece due to COVID-19. Greek authorities have confirmed COVID-19 within its borders. 5
What US cities fly direct to Athens Greece?
Non-stop flights from the US to Athens
- American Airlines (Oneworld): seasonal flights from Chicago (ORD), New York City (JFK) and Philadelphia (PHL).
- Delta (SkyTeam): seasonal flights from Atlanta (ATL) and year-round flights from New York City (JFK).
- Emirates: seasonal flights from New York (EWR).
Who flies direct to Greece?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||American Airlines flights|
|United flights||Emirates flights|
How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
What we think an average daily budget for Greece should be: With our amazing tips, you can comfortably travel Greece on a budget of $35 to $50 USD per day. Make sure you are fully prepared for your trip (this can save a lot of money too). Find out what you need to pack for your vacation to Greece.
Why are tickets to Greece so expensive?
Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport. Ferry costs to any island are quite high. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport.
How long does it take to fly to Greece?
About Greece Flights last around four hours, but it all depends on your choice of airport.