- 1 How do you get from Frankfurt to Santorini?
- 2 How far is Greece from Germany?
- 3 How do I get from Athens to Santorini?
- 4 Is there a train from Greece to Germany?
- 5 How long is a train ride from Germany to Greece?
- 6 How many hours is Germany from Greece?
- 7 Is Santorini expensive?
- 8 How many days should you spend in Santorini?
- 9 Is it better to fly or take ferry from Athens to Santorini?
- 10 How do you get from Greece to Germany?
- 11 Can you take a train from Italy to Germany?
- 12 Can you drive from Germany to Greece?
How do you get from Frankfurt to Santorini?
Bus, bus and ferry, car ferry • 46h 47m
- Take the bus from Frankfurt, Hauptbahnhof to Würzburg, Busbahnhof 931.
- Take the bus from Würzburg to Kumanovo.
- Take the bus from Kumanovo to Lamia.
- Take the bus and ferry from Lamia to Heraklion.
- Take the car ferry from Heraklion to Santorini.
How far is Greece from Germany?
Distance from Germany to Greece is 1,610 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 1,000 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Germany and Greece is 1,610 km = 1,000 miles.
How do I get from Athens to Santorini?
Traveling from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Santorini by ferry. The ferry route Piraeus to Santorini normally lasts from 4 hours to 5 hours with a high-speed ferry and the average ticket cost is €40. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries from Athens to Santorini.
Is there a train from Greece to Germany?
Travel from Athens ( Greece ) to Berlin ( Germany ) by train (1804km): schedule and information to the train connection. Compare fares and buy your ticket. To travel by train from Athens in Greece to Berlin in Germany, either travel the whole route overland via Serbia and Hungary.
How long is a train ride from Germany to Greece?
The fastest route is from Bari to Patras with a journey time of 16 hours and ticket fares from 40 EUR. The other routes take up to 24 hours with ticket fares from 45 EUR. 3.
How many hours is Germany from Greece?
Flying time from Germany to Greece The total flight duration from Germany to Greece is 2 hours, 35 minutes.
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
How many days should you spend in Santorini?
But to really experience Santorini, consider spending three to five days: you ‘ll be able to sightsee, hike, and beach-hop while embracing the relaxed pace of island life.
Is it better to fly or take ferry from Athens to Santorini?
Timewise: The airplane is the most convenient option. The flight from Athens to Santorini takes only 45 min, while the trip duration by ferry ranges from 4.5 to 7.5 hrs (depending on the type of ferry ). Nonetheless, traveling by ferry is a unique experience, especially when weather conditions are good.
How do you get from Greece to Germany?
The best way to get from Greece to Germany is to fly which takes 5h 35m and costs 100€ – 310€. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 100€ – 110€ and takes 39h 51m. How long is the flight from Greece to Germany? The quickest flight from Thessaloniki Airport to Munich Airport is the direct flight which takes 2h 10m.
Can you take a train from Italy to Germany?
No, there is no direct train from Italy to Germany. However, there are services departing from Roma Termini and arriving at S+ U Alexanderplatz Bhf via Bologna Centrale, Muenchen Hbf, Nuernberg Hbf and S+ U Berlin Hauptbahnhof. The distance between Italy and Germany is 954 km. 6
Can you drive from Germany to Greece?
Yes, the driving distance between Germany to Greece is 2331 km. 6