- 1 What US cities have direct flights to Athens Greece?
- 2 What airlines fly from USA to Greece?
- 3 Does United fly direct to Athens?
- 4 Who flies direct to Greece?
- 5 How long is flight from US to Greece?
- 6 Does Delta fly direct to Athens?
- 7 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 9 How much does it cost to fly to Greece from America?
- 10 Can Americans travel to Greece?
- 11 Does United Airlines fly to Greece?
- 12 Who flys to Athens Greece?
- 13 How much should I budget for a trip to Greece?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 15 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
What US cities have direct flights to Athens Greece?
Non-stop flights from the US to Athens
- American Airlines (Oneworld): seasonal flights from Chicago (ORD), New York City (JFK) and Philadelphia (PHL).
- Delta (SkyTeam): seasonal flights from Atlanta (ATL) and year-round flights from New York City (JFK).
- Emirates: seasonal flights from New York (EWR).
What airlines fly from USA to Greece?
Delta is the only U.S. airliner that flies directly to Greece, in contrast to the dozens of European companies that make their way there each year. British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, American Airlines, United, Aeroflot, and many more international airlines have available flights.
Does United fly direct to Athens?
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) has added a direct flight from Dulles International Airport to Athens, Greece, the airline announced Monday, as it grows its route network to include countries that have reopened to visitors vaccinated from Covid-19.
Who flies direct to Greece?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||American Airlines flights|
|United flights||Emirates flights|
How long is flight from US to Greece?
Flying time from United States to Greece The total flight duration from United States to Greece is 12 hours, 15 minutes.
Does Delta fly direct to Athens?
Delta will be adding a second route to Greece this summer, as the airline will operate nonstop flights between Atlanta and Athens for the first time in a decade.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
How much does it cost to fly to Greece from America?
Cheapflights has at least 20 direct flights from USA to Greece under $600. A good price for a nonstop flight from USA to Greece is less than $671.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Air Italy flights|
Can Americans travel to Greece?
According to the current rules, visitors arriving from the United States, the European Union, Britain, South Korea, Australia and a handful of other countries are now allowed quarantine-free entry into Greece, on the condition that travelers provide proof of Covid vaccination or a negative PCR test taken up to 72 hours
Does United Airlines fly to Greece?
United Airlines Adds New Flights to Croatia, Greece and Iceland as Countries Begin to Reopen to Vaccinated Travelers. United is the only airline that does this seamlessly in the airline’s mobile app.
Who flys to Athens Greece?
Other airlines flying to Athens International
|British Airways flights||SAS flights|
|Air France flights||Etihad Airways flights|
|Air Canada flights||Austrian Airlines flights|
|jetBlue flights||EL AL Israel Airlines flights|
|Turkish Airlines flights||Brussels Airlines flights|
How much should I budget for a trip to Greece?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.