- 1 How much does a trip to Greece cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
- 3 How much is a plane ticket to Greece from USA?
- 4 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 5 Do they speak English in Greece?
- 6 Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
- 7 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 8 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 9 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 10 Can you use US dollars in Greece?
- 11 Why are flights to Greece so expensive?
- 12 Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
- 13 How much would a week in Greece cost?
- 14 How much spending money will I need for a week in Greece?
- 15 What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
How much does a trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
How much is a plane ticket to Greece from USA?
Cheapflights has at least 20 direct flights from USA to Greece under $600. A good price for a nonstop flight from USA to Greece is less than $671.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Air Italy flights|
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
Do they speak English in Greece?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
Is it cheaper to go to Greece or Italy?
Greece tends to be a little cheaper than Italy but there’s not a huge difference in prices, especially outside of the large cities. Both Greece and Italy have some fantastic hotels and restaurants. Italy has more top end hotels and fine dining but nowhere beats Santorini and Mykonos for indulgent, pampered luxury.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
Can you use US dollars in Greece?
Can you use dollars in Greece? No you can ‘t spend dollars in Greece. You will need to either use your cards or get hold of some physical Euros when on vacation in Greece.
Why are flights to Greece so expensive?
Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport. Ferry costs to any island are quite high. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
While it’s true that there are a lot of fancy (and expensive ) resorts in Greece, it is actually possible to explore this diverse country on a budget. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How much would a week in Greece cost?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
How much spending money will I need for a week in Greece?
You should budget for around £45 per person per day for your visit to Greece or £315 per week, to include all food and excursions.
What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?