- 1 Is it cold in Greece in November?
- 2 How hot is Santorini in November?
- 3 What is the average temperature in Greece in November?
- 4 What is the hottest part of Greece in November?
- 5 Is November a good time to visit Greece?
- 6 Is Greece hot in November?
- 7 Is Santorini cold in November?
- 8 How much spending money do I need for Santorini?
- 9 Is Santorini expensive?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Greece?
- 11 Which is the hottest Greek island in October?
- 12 Where is hot in November?
- 13 Where in Europe is still hot in November?
- 14 Is Turkey hot in November?
- 15 Where can I go for sun in November?
Is it cold in Greece in November?
Weather In Greece In November The temperature in Greece continues to lower during November but remains comparatively warmer than most of northern Europe, making it explorable during this time of the year. The average temperature in November remains about 15°C.
How hot is Santorini in November?
Santorini’s average temperature in November is 17°C. At the warmest part of the day there are highs of around 18°C and lows of 14°C at night.
What is the average temperature in Greece in November?
The average high- temperature, in November, is 18.1°C (64.6°F), while the average low- temperature is 13.5°C (56.3°F).
What is the hottest part of Greece in November?
Hottest Greek islands in November
- Cyprus. Average temperature in November: 22ºC. Hours of daily sunshine: 7.
- Crete. Average temperature in November: 20ºC. Hours of daily sunshine: 6.
- Karpathos. Average temperature in November: 21ºC. Hours of daily sunshine: 6.
- Corfu. Average temperature in November: 18ºC.
- Santorini. Average temperature in November: 19ºC.
Is November a good time to visit Greece?
The Best Time to Visit Greece and the Greek Islands. Best Time to Travel to Greece: Late April to Early November. Best Time to Visit Greece for Good Weather: May to October has lots of sunny weather. July and August are the hottest months.
Is Greece hot in November?
Average high temperatures are 32°C with up to 10 hours of sunshine per day. It is possible to find warm temperatures in some Greek islands in November.
Is Santorini cold in November?
(Average Max Temperature: 22°C. Average Rainfall: 18mm.) Santorini in November (40% Crowded): The cool and cloudy days of winter arrive in November. Early November can still get warm days when a visit to the beach could be possible.
How much spending money do I need for Santorini?
How much money will you need for your trip to Santorini? You should plan to spend around €109 ($132) per day on your vacation in Santorini, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
What is the coldest month in Greece?
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||August (84 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (50 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||December (2.37″ avg)|
|Windiest Month||August (7 mph avg)|
Which is the hottest Greek island in October?
The highest temperature ever recorded in October in Crete, the warmest greek island in October is 37 degrees Celsius (daytime temperature).
Where is hot in November?
The most popular destinations in November
|Hot favourites in November|
|Cape Verde||26°C||5.5 hrs|
|Canary Islands||22°C||4.5 hrs|
Where in Europe is still hot in November?
Where’s hot in Europe in November
Is Turkey hot in November?
Although temperatures in Side cool off significantly in November compared to the month prior, it is still a relatively warm month, especially when compared to northern Europe. The lowest ever recorded temperature in Side in November is 1°C (34°F), and the highest ever recorded temperature is 34°C (93°F).
Where can I go for sun in November?
TOP 8 AMAZING SUNSHINE HOLIDAYS IN NOVEMBER
- DUBAI, UAE. Craving a splash of sun in chilly November?
- TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS.
- PAPHOS, CYPRUS.
- GRAN CANARIA, CANARY ISLANDS.
- MARRAKECH, MOROCCO.
- FLORIDA, USA.
- PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.