- 1 How long is the flight from Ireland to Greece?
- 2 How long is the flight from Dublin to Greece?
- 3 How close are Greece and Ireland?
- 4 Can you fly to Greece from Dublin?
- 5 Is Santorini expensive?
- 6 Can you travel from Ireland to Greece now?
- 7 What month is the cheapest to fly to Greece?
- 8 What airport do you fly into for Greece?
- 9 What is the cheapest Greek island to fly to?
- 10 How far is Athens from Dublin?
- 11 Can you fly direct to Greece?
- 12 What airlines fly to Greece from Dublin?
- 13 Does Ryanair fly to Greece from Ireland?
How long is the flight from Ireland to Greece?
The total flight duration from Dublin, Ireland to Greece is 3 hours, 49 minutes.
How long is the flight from Dublin to Greece?
The distance between Dublin and Athens is 2853 km (1773 miles). The total flight time between Dublin airport and Athens is 3 hours and 50 minutes.
How close are Greece and Ireland?
Distance from Greece to Ireland is 2,781 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 1,728 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Greece and Ireland is 2,781 km = 1,728 miles.
Can you fly to Greece from Dublin?
The average flight time between Ireland and Athens ( Greece’s capital), is 3h 50min. This has been calculated based on journeys departing from Dublin. Which airlines offer direct flights to Greece? Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Etihad Airways and Aegean Airlines all fly direct to Greece.
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
Can you travel from Ireland to Greece now?
Greece. Greece is aiming to reopen to foreign tourists from May 14. It will be open to both those who are fully vaccinated against Covid, or those who can show proof of a negative Covid test taken within 72 hours before travel.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What airport do you fly into for Greece?
Athens International Airport is located in Greece’s capital city and is by far the busiest in the country. Catering to 13 million national and international passengers each year, it is a central hub for Aegean Airlines, Olympic Air, and SkyGreece Airlines.
What is the cheapest Greek island to fly to?
The Most Affordable Greek Islands to Visit This Year
- Agistri. Very close to Athens, Agistri is a very affordable option for an island holiday.
- Kythnos. Kythnos, a stunning little island in the Cyclades, seduces visitors with more than 70 beaches – the beautiful Kolona Beach is a must-see.
How far is Athens from Dublin?
Distance between Dublin and Athens is 2853 kilometers (1773 miles).
Can you fly direct to Greece?
Flying to the Greek islands There are international airports located on every major Greek island, so you ‘ll have no trouble booking direct flights to Greece if you ‘re heading to Kos (KGS), Corfu (CFU), Kefalonia (EFL) or Rhodes (RHO).
What airlines fly to Greece from Dublin?
Direct from Ireland
|Aegean Airlines flights||Ryanair flights|
|Aer Lingus flights||TUI flights|
Does Ryanair fly to Greece from Ireland?
Cheap flights to Greek Islands from €19.99 | Ryanair.com.