- 1 Is 4 days in Greece enough?
- 2 What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
- 3 How many days should I spend in Greece?
- 4 What can you do in Greece in 3 days?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Greece?
- 6 Is it expensive in Greece?
- 7 How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
- 8 How long is a ferry from Santorini to Athens?
- 9 How many days in Athens is enough?
- 10 What does it cost to go to Greece?
- 11 How safe is travel in Greece?
- 12 How do I visit Greece for the first time?
- 13 What can you do in Greece in 7 days?
- 14 What can you do in Santorini in 3 days?
- 15 What to do in Athens in 2 days?
Is 4 days in Greece enough?
We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we’ve got you covered too.
What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
Greece 5 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
- Explore Zakynthos Island – 5 Days.
How many days should I spend in Greece?
Spend at least seven days in Greece, and you’ll be able to comfortably explore Athens plus one or two Greek islands—pair Mykonos and Santorini, for example, or stick to the culture and cuisine of Crete.
What can you do in Greece in 3 days?
- Visitors in the shadow of the Parthenon.
- Theater of Herod Atticus being set up for a performance.
- Caryatid statues on display.
- Ancient columns displayed in the subway.
- Shops in Monastiraki.
- Loukoumades, the Greek version of donuts.
- Temple of Hephaestus.
- Marble busts and statues at the museum in the Ancient Agora.
What is the best time to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
Is it expensive in Greece?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How long is a ferry from Santorini to Athens?
The best ferry between Athens and Santorini is the Blue Star. It’s the most stable comfortable ride – but it takes almost 8 hours. The Golden Star Supercat and Seajets Sifnos Jet ferries take about 5 1/2 hours but the ride can be bumpier.
How many days in Athens is enough?
How many days do you need in Athens? Around 3 days would be the time needed to see all the main highlights of historic Athens, and to also take a day trip to a place of significant importance such as Delphi or the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion.
What does it cost to go to Greece?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How safe is travel in Greece?
Greece is a very safe country to travel to. Tourists are unlikely to experience any crime or violence. The only concern is petty crime on the streets, but if you apply the basic precaution measures, your trip should go smoothly.
How do I visit Greece for the first time?
How do I get to Greece? By far, the fastest and easiest way to get to Greece is to fly. There are direct flights to many Greek destinations from all major airports. If you have more time, then driving or traveling by train can be enjoyable, although probably more expensive than flying.
What can you do in Greece in 7 days?
7 Day Itinerary for Traveling to Greece for the First Time
- Day 1: Athens.
- Day 2: Athens.
- Day 3: Delphi and Meteora.
- Day 4: Mykonos.
- Day 5: Mykonos Beaches.
- Day 6: Santorini. Where to Stay in Santorini.
- Day 7: Red Beach Santorini.
What can you do in Santorini in 3 days?
If you have more than 3 days in Santorini, consider walking down to Fira’s Old Port and either taking the cable car or hiking back up, attending a movie at an open-air cinema on the island (Mamma Mia and My Big Fat Greek Wedding are popular choices), taking a kayaking tour to explore the caldera in a different way,
What to do in Athens in 2 days?
Athens 2 Day Itinerary
- Syntagma Square and Changing of the Guards.
- Botanical Gardens and Zappion.
- Panathenaic Stadium.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Hadrian’s Arch.
- Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
- Lunch in Plaka.
- Walk around Anafiotika and Plaka.