- 1 How far is argostoli from Kefalonia airport?
- 2 What is the best part of Kefalonia?
- 3 Where do cruise ships dock in Argostoli?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Kefalonia airport to argostoli?
- 5 Is there a bus service in Kefalonia?
- 6 Is Kefalonia pretty?
- 7 Where should I stay in Kefalonia without a car?
- 8 Which Greek island is the prettiest?
- 9 Is it expensive to eat out in Kefalonia?
- 10 Is Kefalonia a party island?
- 11 How far is Dubrovnik from cruise port?
- 12 Where does the cruise ship dock in Corfu?
- 13 What are the beaches like in Kefalonia?
How far is argostoli from Kefalonia airport?
Kefalonia airport is located only 9km from the city centre of Argostoli, therefore, the distance can be travelled by taxi in approximately 15 minutes.
What is the best part of Kefalonia?
Where to Stay in Kefalonia: 12 Best Areas
- Argostoli, capital town of Kefalonia.
- Lassi, a tourist hotspot where to stay in Kefalonia for all ages.
- Lixouri, a popular resort where to stay in Kefalonia.
- Assos, a great romantic break for couples of all ages.
- Fiskardo, Kefalonia’s very own French Riviera – sort of.
- Agia Efimia, a holiday destination for all.
Where do cruise ships dock in Argostoli?
Most cruise ships to Cephalonia Island dock (anchor) at Argostoli – port town on the western coast. Smaller ships may alternatively stop at Fiskardo – port town located on the island’s northern tip.
How much is a taxi from Kefalonia airport to argostoli?
The taxi fare for the ride from Kefalonia airport to Argostoli is 20€. Taxis are allowed to carry up to 4 people, so you can easily split the cost.
Is there a bus service in Kefalonia?
There are public buses on Kefalonia to beaches like Antisamos and Myrtos. The bus would go to Sami and then you get a connecting bus to Antisamos. Or the bus drops you off at Divarata village and you get a connecting bus down to Myrtos beach.
Is Kefalonia pretty?
Couples can pretty much choose anywhere in Kefalonia as it’s a gorgeous island for a romantic break. Fiskardo is a scenic little village that many couples would adore, if you don’t want to stay there for your whole holiday then definitely try to take a day trip for lunch or dinner.
Where should I stay in Kefalonia without a car?
Kefalonia Hotels and Places to Stay
- Hotel Myrtos. View Hotel.
- Avithos Resort Hotel. View Hotel.
- Oceanis Hotel. View Hotel.
- Apollonion Asterias Resort & Spa. View Hotel.
- Emelisse Nature Resort. View Hotel.
- White Rocks Hotel Kefalonia. View Hotel.
- Kefalonia Bay Palace. View Hotel.
- Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. View Hotel.
Which Greek island is the prettiest?
1.) I’m pretty sure Santorini is the most famous and possibly the most beautiful islands in Greece. With its clifftop villages and amazing views, it’s one of the unique Greek Islands that has been massively shaped by a volcanic eruption a few thousand years ago.
Is it expensive to eat out in Kefalonia?
(On the beach you can expect to pay up to 6 Euros for a soft drink and about 20 Euros for a main course if you eat on the beach.) But don’t expect the meal to be any better just because it is more expensive.
Is Kefalonia a party island?
In a word, No! There are a few nightclubs on the island usually situated in the capital of Argostoli, or just on the outskirts of some towns and villages. You can find a more lively nightlife vibe in areas such as Argostoli, Skala and Lassi.
How far is Dubrovnik from cruise port?
The Port of Gruž, located in a beautiful bay formed by the mainland and the peninsula of Lapad, is the main docking port for cruise ships in Dubrovnik. The port is at a distance of around 2 miles ( 3km ) from the Old City. Dubrovnik’s cruise port at a glance.
|WHAT WHERE||Port of Gruž||Old Port|
Where does the cruise ship dock in Corfu?
Cruise ships to Corfu Island dock at Corfu – port town on the eastern coast. The cruise ship terminal is located on the Neo Limani (“New Port “) and also serves as ferry port. Passengers are transferred to the main terminal via shuttle buses. There are shuttles to the heart of Corfu too.
What are the beaches like in Kefalonia?
- Myrtos beach. Partly Organized, Family Friendly, Pebbled.
- Antisamos beach. Family Friendly, Pebbled, Organised, Water sports.
- Makris Gialos beach. Diving Club, Sandy, Family Friendly, Organised.
- Skala Beach.
- Lourdas beach.
- Foki Fiskardo beach.
- Platis Gialos beach.
- Petani beach.