- 1 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 2 How can I get cheap flights to Greece?
- 3 How can I get to Greece cheap?
- 4 What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
- 5 How much will a trip to Greece cost?
- 6 How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
- 7 Are flights allowed into Greece?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Greece?
- 9 Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
- 10 How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
- 11 Is Santorini expensive?
- 12 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 13 How long does it take to fly to Greece?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 15 Who flies direct to Greece?
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
How can I get cheap flights to Greece?
Cheap flights to Greece can be easy to find if you know a few tips and tricks. Cheap Flights to Athens
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How can I get to Greece cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
What is the best airline to fly to Greece?
American Airlines and Iberia are the 2 Cathay Pacific airline partners that we recommend for flights to Greece. British Airways is an option, however, the fuel surcharges are high and will eat up the value of your Asia Miles.
How much will a trip to Greece cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
Total Greece Trip Budget
Are flights allowed into Greece?
Are there flights to Greece now? Inbound international flights from the list of approved countries are now allowed into all airports in Greece. Eligible travellers should be able to find and book flights to Greece’s major international airports in Athens and Thessaloniki.
What is the best month to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
Is Greece an expensive place to visit?
While it’s true that there are a lot of fancy (and expensive ) resorts in Greece, it is actually possible to explore this diverse country on a budget. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How much money do you need to save to go to Greece?
What we think an average daily budget for Greece should be: With our amazing tips, you can comfortably travel Greece on a budget of $35 to $50 USD per day. Make sure you are fully prepared for your trip (this can save a lot of money too). Find out what you need to pack for your vacation to Greece.
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How long does it take to fly to Greece?
About Greece Flights last around four hours, but it all depends on your choice of airport.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Who flies direct to Greece?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||American Airlines flights|
|United flights||Emirates flights|