- 1 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Greece?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 3 Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
- 4 How much does a honeymoon to Greece cost?
- 5 Is Greece expensive to visit?
- 6 How much is a trip to Greece for a week?
- 7 How much should I budget for a trip to Greece?
- 8 How much does a trip to Greece cost for 2?
- 9 Is Greece better than Italy?
- 10 What can you do in Greece for 7 days?
- 11 What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
- 12 How do I plan a trip to Greece on a budget?
- 13 How much should I budget for honeymoon?
- 14 Is Santorini expensive for honeymoon?
- 15 Is Santorini good for honeymoon?
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Greece?
A Two – Week Travel Itinerary to Greece
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens.
- Stay for 4 nights.
- Day 3: Day trip to Spetses.
- Day 4: Day trip to Delphi.
- Day 5: Ancient Corinth – Epidavros – Nafplio.
- Spend the night in Nafplio.
- Day 6: Nafplio – Kardamyli.
- Day 7: Kardamily – Ancient Olympia – Patras.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
Two weeks is a great length for a Greek vacation. You’ll have plenty of time to see multiple islands and historic mainland sites, taking part in cultural or outdoor activities along the way.
How much does a honeymoon to Greece cost?
Greece Honeymoon Budget: Depending on many circumstances, week-long (7 nights) stays in Greece during low season start at around $5500- 6000+ for airfare from larger airports, pre-arranged transfers included, and hotels.
Is Greece expensive to visit?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How much is a trip to Greece for a week?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
How much should I budget for a trip to Greece?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
How much does a trip to Greece cost for 2?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
Is Greece better than Italy?
Italy has more (easily accessible) history, a richer range of cuisine, better cooking and food tours, and more sightseeing opportunities. Greece has better beaches, a more relaxing atmosphere (especially on the islands), and cheaper food and hotels.
What can you do in Greece for 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
Greece 5 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
- Explore Zakynthos Island – 5 Days.
How do I plan a trip to Greece on a budget?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
How much should I budget for honeymoon?
According to wedding industry experts, couples spend an average of $4,466 on their honeymoon. That cost skyrockets to $8,200 for couples planning a destination wedding. “ Honeymoons in the Caribbean and Mexico cost between $5,000 to $7,500,” Frazier says.
Is Santorini expensive for honeymoon?
There was just one catch. The hotel was $433.15 per night, which meant it would cost us over $1,700 to spend four nights there. In total, we spent around $4,000 for the eight-day trip. We’d decided to save up for Pezoules in the year leading up to our honeymoon, and it was totally worth the cost in the end.
Is Santorini good for honeymoon?
Santorini is one of the most popular islands in the world for destination weddings and honeymoons. It’s also a highly prized backdrop for dramatic wedding photo shoots, even for brides who aren’t tying the knot anywhere near the Aegean Sea.