- 1 What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
- 2 What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
- 3 What is the best month to travel to Greece?
- 4 What can you see in Greece in 10 days?
- 5 How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
- 6 How much does Greece trip cost?
- 7 Can you do Greece in a week?
- 8 How do I visit Greece for the first time?
- 9 How many days in Athens is enough?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Greece?
- 11 What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
- 12 Do they speak English in Greece?
- 13 How long is boat ride from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Which is better Mykonos or Santorini?
- 15 How far is Mykonos from Santorini?
What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
Greece 5 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
- Explore Zakynthos Island – 5 Days.
What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
What is the best month to travel to Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
What can you see in Greece in 10 days?
Greece 10 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Discover Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete – 10 Days.
- Relaxed Athens, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos – 10 Days.
- Mainland Greece Road Trip – 10 Days.
- Historic Athens, Mainland Greece, Cyclades and Crete – 10 Days.
- Active Northern Greece & Corfu – 10 Days.
- Relaxing Secret Cyclades – 10 Days.
How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How much does Greece trip cost?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
Can you do Greece in a week?
One week in Greece is probably enough time to explore one or two islands, visit Athens, and maybe do a day trip from Athens. Or you could visit Athens and a few other parts of mainland Greece, and maybe add in one island.
How do I visit Greece for the first time?
How do I get to Greece? By far, the fastest and easiest way to get to Greece is to fly. There are direct flights to many Greek destinations from all major airports. If you have more time, then driving or traveling by train can be enjoyable, although probably more expensive than flying.
How many days in Athens is enough?
How many days do you need in Athens? Around 3 days would be the time needed to see all the main highlights of historic Athens, and to also take a day trip to a place of significant importance such as Delphi or the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion.
What is the coldest month in Greece?
|Quick Climate Info|
|Hottest Month||August (84 °F avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (50 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||December (2.37″ avg)|
|Windiest Month||August (7 mph avg)|
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
Do they speak English in Greece?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
How long is boat ride from Athens to Santorini?
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Santorini? The Athens to Santorini ferry time is usually 4 to 10 hours.
Which is better Mykonos or Santorini?
Mykonos is not without its beautiful spots but for scenes that are truly jaw-dropping, Santorini wins hands-down. Santorini is more romantic and much better suited to a honeymoon or couples vacation. Mykonos has gorgeous beaches with golden sand and turquoise water.
How far is Mykonos from Santorini?
What’s the distance between Santorini and Mykonos? The distance between Athinios port in Santorini and the port of Mykonos is 64 nautical miles (around 118 km).