- 1 What is Happy Birthday Cypriot?
- 2 How do you wish someone a happy birthday from far away?
- 3 How do you say happy birthday in unique style?
- 4 How do you say best wishes in Greek?
- 5 What do you say in Greek when a baby is born?
- 6 How do I say Happy Birthday in Hebrew?
- 7 What are some traditions in Greece?
- 8 How do you make someone feel special on your long distance birthday?
- 9 How do you make someone feel special on their birthday?
- 10 How do LDR celebrate birthdays?
- 11 What is a good birthday wish?
- 12 What is a unique way to wish a friend?
- 13 What is the best message for birthday?
What is Happy Birthday Cypriot?
“Hronia Polla” (Greek: “Χρόνια Πολλά”; English: “For Many More Years” (literally) used also as ” Happy Birthday ” or, in this case, ” Happy New Year”) is a single by popular Greek singer Sakis Rouvas from the album To Hrono Stamatao, released in December 2004 in Greece and Cyprus by Minos EMI as a promo single.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday from far away?
Birthday Wishes for Someone Special Far Away
- You’re only a distant friend in distance.
- I miss you, my dear friend.
- For someone who is very dear to my heart.
- Wish you were here on your birthday.
- Sending the loveliest birthday wishes from afar.
- Someone so very dear to me.
- Wishing you were right here next to me.
- Missing you with all my heart.
How do you say happy birthday in unique style?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you say best wishes in Greek?
Greek translation: Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου
What do you say in Greek when a baby is born?
Να σας ζήσει! It actually sounds very sweet and positive in Greek and is the most common thing to say when a new baby is born.
How do I say Happy Birthday in Hebrew?
If you want to wish someone a happy birthday in Hebrew, the words to use are “yom huledet sameach.”
What are some traditions in Greece?
- Name day celebration. Most Greeks are named after a religious saint.
- Engagement. It is a custom in Greece to get engaged before getting married.
- Carnival. In Greece, the Carnival is called “Apokries”.
- Clean Monday.
- Greek Independence Day.
- The Ohi Day.
- The Evil Eye (Mati)
How do you make someone feel special on your long distance birthday?
16 Fun Long Distance Birthday Ideas to Make Anyone Smile
- Send a birthday party in a box. Looking for an easy way to say “happy birthday, long distance friend ”?
- Schedule a movie night.
- Send cake in a jar.
- Make a video.
- Throw a virtual birthday surprise party.
- Make a phone call.
- Send photos.
- Treat them to lunch.
How do you make someone feel special on their birthday?
15 Ways to Make Birthdays Special (No Big Party Required)
- Fill their room with balloons.
- Do a birthday countdown.
- Make a birthday present scavenger hunt.
- Dress them in special birthday attire.
- Transform their chair into a birthday throne.
- Or make them an entire birthday castle.
- Give them the gift of quality time.
How do LDR celebrate birthdays?
How to Celebrate a Long Distance Relationship Birthday
- Coordinate a virtual surprise party.
- Send them a cake through the mail.
- Make them a birthday video or hand-made scrapbook.
- Take them on a virtual shopping spree.
- Surprise them with a singing telegram.
- Write (and sing) them a love song.
- Create a bundle of “Open When Letters”
- Curate a personalized LDR gift basket.
What is a good birthday wish?
Happy Birthday Wishes For Him
- I hope your birthday turns out just like you… awesome.
- I wish you a birthday as amazing as you are!
- You are looking sharp!
- The world is a better place since you’ve been in it.
- Age is just your score on the distinguished people list.
- I am blessed to have you in my life.
- Guess what?
What is a unique way to wish a friend?
Examples“I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. … “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”“It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”“I hope your birthday is the happiest.”“Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”“ Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What is the best message for birthday?
Sending you best wishes for success, health, and good fortune today and in the year to come. Enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday! Thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me, Dad.