- 1 How do you call a cellphone in Greece from the US?
- 2 How do I dial a +30 number?
- 3 How do I call a mobile phone in Greece from Canada?
- 4 How do I call a mobile in Greece from UK?
- 5 How do I text Greece?
- 6 Which country code is 33?
- 7 Which country has +35 code?
- 8 How do I call a +45 number?
- 9 How do I make an international call to Greece?
- 10 How can I call Greece for free?
- 11 How do I call Montreal from Greece?
- 12 What is the Dialling code for Greece from UK?
- 13 Can I use my data in Greece EE?
- 14 How much is a call to Greece?
How do you call a cellphone in Greece from the US?
How to Call Greece from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 30, which is the country code for Greece.
- Next dial the 10-digit local number.
How do I dial a +30 number?
This is a list of dialing codes in Greece. The first digit represents the type of service. Telephone numbers in Greece.
|Country calling code||+ 30|
|International call prefix||00|
How do I call a mobile phone in Greece from Canada?
To call Greece from Canada, dial: 011 – 30 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 30 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada.
- 30 – ISD Code or Country Code of Greece.
- Area code – There are 7 area codes in Greece.
How do I call a mobile in Greece from UK?
Dialling instructions for calling to and from anywhere in Greece, including how to call Athens, Thessaloniki, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes and Corfu. How to call Greece from the UK.
|Greek phone number||Dialled from UK as|
|+30 2649 089103||00 30 2649 089103|
How do I text Greece?
To send a SMS to a mobile phone number in Greece, simply:
- Dial the international access code for your country – (from North America you will need to dial 011; from the UK and other European countries, you will need to dial 00)
- Dial country code for Greece: 30.
Which country code is 33?
For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44.
Which country has +35 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
How do I call a +45 number?
Telephone numbers in Europe are managed by the national telecommunications authorities of each country. European Economic Area.
|Country calling code||45|
|National number length||8|
|International Call Prefix||00|
How do I make an international call to Greece?
To call Greece from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 30, the Greece country code.
- Then dial the 2 to 4-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 6 to 8-digit phone number.
How can I call Greece for free?
Free Calls to Greece
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Greece free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 08700 477 477 + 0030 + the local number.
How do I call Montreal from Greece?
How to call Greece from Canada
- Step 1: Exit code – 011. Your international phone number should start with North America exit code 011.
- Step 2: Country code. Followed by Greece Country code 30.
- Step 3: Area code and number. Finally followed by area code and 10 digit phone number: 30 21 xxxx xxxx.
- EXAMPLE: 011 30 21 xxxx xxxx.
What is the Dialling code for Greece from UK?
Calls from a UK landline Just follow these simple steps: Call the relevant Access Number. Dial the number, including the int’ dialing code (0030) Talk for as long as you want!
Can I use my data in Greece EE?
Good news! You can use all your allowances as you would at home, at no extra cost. To see your allowances, and how much you have left, text BALANCE to 150.
How much is a call to Greece?
You can call Greece for 1 ¢ per minute to a landline and 4.5 ¢ per minute to mobile.