- 1 Which airlines fly direct to Heraklion?
- 2 How long is the flight from New York to Crete Greece?
- 3 How long is a flight to Crete Greece?
- 4 How much is a private jet to Greece?
- 5 Can you fly directly to Crete?
- 6 Which part of Crete is best?
- 7 How do I get from Athens to Crete?
- 8 Is Jet2 flying to Crete?
- 9 What airlines fly to Chania?
- 10 Where should I stay in Crete?
- 11 How much is a private jet to Athens?
Which airlines fly direct to Heraklion?
Other airlines flying to Crete Heraklion
|KLM flights||Iberia flights||Alitalia flights|
|Lufthansa flights||Aeroflot flights||Czech Airlines flights|
|eurowings flights||Austrian Airlines flights||Cobalt flights|
|SWISS flights||Smart Wings flights|
|Vueling Airlines flights||EL AL Israel Airlines flights|
How long is the flight from New York to Crete Greece?
The total flight duration from New York, NY to Crete is 10 hours, 44 minutes.
How long is a flight to Crete Greece?
How long do flights to Crete take?
|Departure airport||Destination airport||Average flight time|
|London Gatwick (LGW)||Chania International (CHQ)||4 hours|
|London Gatwick (LGW)||Heraklion International (HER)||4 hours|
|London Stansted (STN)||Heraklion International (HER)||4h 10m|
|Manchester (MAN)||Heraklion International (HER)||4h 10m|
How much is a private jet to Greece?
The cost to charter a private jet can range widely, and is based mostly on flight time and the type of aircraft. A charter flight from London to Greece will cost $17,000 or more in a Light Jet, for example. Empty Legs.
Can you fly directly to Crete?
There are direct flights from the Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH) to all of the airports in Crete: Heraklion (HER), Chania (CHQ), and Sitia (JSH). The Athens airport is about 30 minutes from the city center and can be easily reached by taxi, private transfer, bus or metro.
Which part of Crete is best?
The best place to stay in Crete is Chania area or western Crete that actually has the best beaches of the island and some of the best hotels along with the beautiful Chania town with its elegant restaurants, the picturesque Old Town of Chania and the incredible Samaria Gorge (which you should hike).
How do I get from Athens to Crete?
The Piraeus Heraklion ferry route connects Athens with Crete and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Minoan Lines service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 8 hours 15 minutes while the Anek Superfast service runs up to 7 times per week with a duration from 9 hr.
Is Jet2 flying to Crete?
Crete Flights Overview At Jet2.com, we offer you a great range of flights to two different airports on the gorgeous Greek island of Crete. Opt for our low fares to the Cretan capital, Heraklion, and you can discover popular resorts and incredible historical attractions.
What airlines fly to Chania?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Crete Chania? Ryanair, Aegean Airlines, Olympic Air, Sky Express, Norwegian, easyJet, SAS and Norwegian Air Sweden all fly direct to Crete Chania.
Where should I stay in Crete?
- Chania, best area to stay in Crete for your first time.
- Rethymnon, good area for affordable accommodation.
- Heraklion, best area to stay in Crete for sightseeing.
- Agios Nikolaos, good place to stay in Crete.
- Sitia, windsurf and nice beaches.
- Matala, beautiful beaches lying near famous archaeological sites.
How much is a private jet to Athens?
The most popular jet charter routes to Athens
|Aircraft Type||Small Jet||Heavy Jet|
|Estimated Price||Not available||$88,085-$97,357|
|Select this option|