- 1 Is Greece good for honeymoon?
- 2 Is Greece expensive for honeymoon?
- 3 How many days do you need for Greece?
- 4 Is two weeks in Greece too long?
- 5 Is Greece cheap or expensive?
- 6 How expensive is a trip to Greece?
- 7 Is Greece safe to visit?
- 8 How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 10 What time of year is best to visit Greece?
- 11 What should you not do in Greece?
- 12 What do Greeks eat for breakfast?
- 13 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Greece?
- 14 What can you do in Greece for 7 days?
- 15 How do I plan a trip to Greece on a budget?
Is Greece good for honeymoon?
Greece is among the world’s most beautiful places, making it a favored honeymoon destination. Greece consists of 6,000 islands in the Aegean and Ionian seas though only 227 are inhabited. Thanks to the congenial climate, crystalline blue waters, and short distances between ports, island-hopping is extremely popular.
Is Greece expensive for honeymoon?
We spent 3 amazing weeks in Greece for our honeymoon. Everything is quite inexpensive there. We spent around $80-100US night in Airbnb’s, most mid range meals would be under $30US but could be as cheap as $10 if we just had a gyro and salad. We rented ATVs or scooters for around $25US a day.
How many days do you need for Greece?
Spend at least seven days in Greece, and you ‘ll be able to comfortably explore Athens plus one or two Greek islands—pair Mykonos and Santorini, for example, or stick to the culture and cuisine of Crete.
Is two weeks in Greece too long?
Two weeks is a great length for a Greek vacation. You’ll have plenty of time to see multiple islands and historic mainland sites, taking part in cultural or outdoor activities along the way.
Is Greece cheap or expensive?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
How expensive is a trip to Greece?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Greek Islands is $1,274 for a solo traveler, $2,288 for a couple, and $4,290 for a family of 4. Greek Islands hotels range from $50 to $226 per night with an average of $87, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home.
Is Greece safe to visit?
Greece is a very safe country to travel to. Tourists are unlikely to experience any crime or violence. The only concern is petty crime on the streets, but if you apply the basic precaution measures, your trip should go smoothly.
How much money should I take to Greece for a week?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Greece for a couple is €110 ($134). So, a trip to Greece for two people for one week costs on average €1,545 ($1,879).
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
What time of year is best to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
What should you not do in Greece?
10 Things Tourists Should Never Do in Greece, Ever
- Show too much skin when visiting a church.
- Rely only on credit cards.
- Take a passive-aggressive attitude with smokers.
- Take photos of military installations.
- Throw paper in the toilet.
- Eat or drink in the metro in Athens.
- Do the moutza.
- Touch artifacts in museums and at archaeological sites.
What do Greeks eat for breakfast?
10 Greek Breakfast Foods You Should Try Out
- Yogurt with Honey and Fresh Fruit. Greek yogurt is known for more than its creamy texture, quality and flavors, it’s also appreciated for its probiotic qualities.
- Feta, Veggies and Eggs.
- Eliopsomo: Greek Olive Bread.
- Pita Bread with Eggs.
- Fresh Fruit.
- Pita Dippers.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Greece?
A Two – Week Travel Itinerary to Greece
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens.
- Stay for 4 nights.
- Day 3: Day trip to Spetses.
- Day 4: Day trip to Delphi.
- Day 5: Ancient Corinth – Epidavros – Nafplio.
- Spend the night in Nafplio.
- Day 6: Nafplio – Kardamyli.
- Day 7: Kardamily – Ancient Olympia – Patras.
What can you do in Greece for 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
How do I plan a trip to Greece on a budget?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.