- 1 Which is the best Greek island to visit in May?
- 2 Is May a good time to go to Greece?
- 3 How warm is it in Greece in May?
- 4 Which Greek island is hottest in May?
- 5 Which is the prettiest Greek island?
- 6 Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
- 7 How warm is Santorini in May?
- 8 How many days in Greece is enough?
- 9 Where is it hot in May?
- 10 What’s Greece like in May?
- 11 Is Athens warm in May?
- 12 Where in Spain is hot in May?
- 13 Where can I go for sun in May?
- 14 Where can I get sun in May?
- 15 Where is hotter Greece or may turkey?
Which is the best Greek island to visit in May?
Greek Islands Weather in May: Warm sunny days with a good chance of beach weather, little rain. Best Greek Islands to Visit in May: Crete, Santorini, Rhodes, Kos, Corfu, Naxos, Paros, and Mykonos.
Is May a good time to go to Greece?
Generally, the best weather in Greece is what you’ll experience in May, June and September. Plenty of sunny days that aren’t too hot make May an ideal time for long, leisurely walks in Athens. By June, the beaches of the Aegean islands are warm enough for swimming and popular islands like Mykonos aren’t crowded yet.
How warm is it in Greece in May?
Classed as a summer month by the locals, May is a lovely time of year to visit Greece. The island of Crete actually stays the hottest for the longest time of any Greek island – from April through to November – but May’s temperature averages a pleasant 24C.
Which Greek island is hottest in May?
Which islands are the hottest in May?
- Kos. Average temperature in May: 24ºC.
- Crete. Average temperature in May: 23ºC.
- Mykonos. Average temperature in May: 22ºC.
- Cyprus. Average temperature in May: 24ºC.
- Corfu. Average temperature in May: 23ºC.
- Kefalonia. Average temperature in May: 23ºC.
Which is the prettiest Greek island?
1.) I’m pretty sure Santorini is the most famous and possibly the most beautiful islands in Greece. With its clifftop villages and amazing views, it’s one of the unique Greek Islands that has been massively shaped by a volcanic eruption a few thousand years ago.
Which is the prettiest and quietest Greek island?
Which Are the Quietest Greek Islands for Escaping the Crowds?
- IKARIA. Number one on this list is the island of Ikaria in the Aegean Sea – the island that time forgot.
How warm is Santorini in May?
Average daily temperatures It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 24 C and the average daily minimum is 17 C.
How many days in Greece is enough?
Planning Your Trip to Greece We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we’ve got you covered too.
Where is it hot in May?
Where is hot in May?
What’s Greece like in May?
May is the month when the first signs of summer begin to show, with an average temperature of 20°C (68°F). At this point, the average low is just 15°C (59°F), and the average high can rise to 24°C (75°F). As the month progresses, the chance of rain drastically diminishes.
Is Athens warm in May?
May, the last month of the spring, in Athens, is a warm month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 23.8°C (74.8°F) and an average low of 16.4°C (61.5°F).
Where in Spain is hot in May?
Without a doubt, the warmest and driest climate of mainland Spain is in Costa Almeria.
Where can I go for sun in May?
Where is hot in May?
- MOROCCO. If you fancy getting out of Europe, try Morocco.
- LANZAROTE. The Canary Islands have been basking in the sun all winter long, so Lanzarote’s a sure bet for some spring sunshine.
- FLORIDA. May is Florida’s so-called shoulder season, when the weather’s warm and queues are shorter.
Where can I get sun in May?
All destinations sun and beach in may
|Destination||Temperature||Days of sunshine|
Where is hotter Greece or may turkey?
In summary: Summer holidays in Turkey are generally hotter than the Greek Islands but are still blissfully pleasant, so we’re giving this round to Turkey.