- 1 What airport do you fly into for Greece?
- 2 Where can you fly direct to in Greece?
- 3 What is the main airport in Greece?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Greece?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Greece?
- 7 Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
- 8 How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
- 9 How can I fly to Greece cheap?
- 10 How many days do you need for Greece?
- 11 Where do easyJet fly to in Greece?
- 12 How far is Athens from Santorini?
- 13 Why is it expensive to fly to Greece?
- 14 How long does it take to fly to Greece?
- 15 Can I fly direct to Greece from UK?
What airport do you fly into for Greece?
Athens International Airport is located in Greece’s capital city and is by far the busiest in the country. Catering to 13 million national and international passengers each year, it is a central hub for Aegean Airlines, Olympic Air, and SkyGreece Airlines.
Where can you fly direct to in Greece?
Greek Islands You Can Fly to Directly
- Santorini. Natural Feature. Add.
- Mykonos. Natural Feature. Add.
- Corfu. Natural Feature. Add.
- Kefalonia. Natural Feature. Add.
- Lefkada. Natural Feature. Add.
- Zakynthos. Natural Feature. Add.
- Rhodes. Natural Feature. Add.
- Kos. Natural Feature. Add.
What is the main airport in Greece?
Athens International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Greece.
Can you fly direct to Greece?
Flying to the Greek islands There are international airports located on every major Greek island, so you ‘ll have no trouble booking direct flights to Greece if you ‘re heading to Kos (KGS), Corfu (CFU), Kefalonia (EFL) or Rhodes (RHO).
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What is the best month to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
Many people think that the cost of a trip to Greece is very expensive, mainly because of all the beachside resorts and luxury yachts that pop up on Instagram. The truth is, Greece is actually very affordable, especially compared to other European countries.
How expensive is it to fly to Greece?
Total Greece Trip Budget
How can I fly to Greece cheap?
Here are some ways to save money on your next flight to Athens, Greece.
- Book early or late.
- Break it up.
- Be flexible.
- Consider other airlines.
- Take a tour.
- Fly direct.
- Try an “open-jaw flight.” Go into Athens but fly home out of Heraklion, Rhodes, Thessaloniki or Kerkyra.
- Comparison shop.
How many days do you need for Greece?
Spend at least seven days in Greece, and you ‘ll be able to comfortably explore Athens plus one or two Greek islands—pair Mykonos and Santorini, for example, or stick to the culture and cuisine of Crete.
Where do easyJet fly to in Greece?
|Country or Territory||City||Airport|
|Greece||Athens||Athens International Airport|
|Chania||Chania International Airport|
|Corfu||Corfu International Airport|
|Heraklion||Heraklion International Airport|
How far is Athens from Santorini?
The distance between Athens and Santorini is 186 miles (300 km).
Why is it expensive to fly to Greece?
Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport. Ferry costs to any island are quite high. Popular islands are expensive due to supply/demand.
How long does it take to fly to Greece?
About Greece Flights last around four hours, but it all depends on your choice of airport.
Can I fly direct to Greece from UK?
Are there non-stop flights to Greece? There are non-stop flights to Athens from London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW) and London Luton (LTN) as well as from Edinburgh Turnhouse (EDI) and Manchester Airport (MAN). You can also fly direct to Thessaloniki, Rhodes and Corfu from the UK.