- 1 What should I pack for a cruise to Europe?
- 2 What do you wear on a Mediterranean cruise in November?
- 3 What should I pack for Greece?
- 4 How do you dress in Greece?
- 5 What should I pack for a 7 day Mediterranean cruise?
- 6 What do you wear on a river cruise in Europe?
- 7 Are the seas rough in the Mediterranean?
- 8 How much cash should you bring on a cruise?
- 9 What can you not bring on a cruise?
- 10 Is Greece safe for tourists 2020?
- 11 How do I not look like a tourist in Greece?
- 12 Do you need to tip in Greece?
- 13 What should I avoid in Greece?
- 14 How much cash should I take to Greece?
- 15 What are the dangers in Greece?
What should I pack for a cruise to Europe?
Daytime Clothing Options for Your European Cruise
- For Ladies: walking shorts & loose tees, with sandals, sneakers or flip flops.
- For the Guys: tees, shorts, plus flip flops, sandals or sneakers.
- A bathing suit cover-up, plus 2 bathing suits so one is always dry.
- Several flowy sundresses, or skirts paired with tank tops.
What do you wear on a Mediterranean cruise in November?
1 pair of smart jeans. 1 pair of tailored shorts. 4 casual short-sleeved t-shirts. 3 smart long-sleeved shirts. Hubby wore:
- Convertible walking trousers with a belt.
- Long-sleeved rugby shirt.
- Smart cotton sweater.
- Light jacket.
What should I pack for Greece?
Greece packing list
- 7 x underwear.
- 5-7 x socks – you’ll probably spend most of your time in sandals, but there are lots of great places you might want running shoes for.
- 2 x loose, lightweight trousers – one full length and one cropped pair would be ideal!
- 2 x shorts.
- 1 x skirt or dress.
- 2 x long, loose shirts.
- 4-5 x t-shirts or tops.
How do you dress in Greece?
When planning what to wear in Greece in summer, pack tank tops, vests, shorts, mini-skirts, and light dresses; these can all be in bright, colorful shades to reflect the season. Opt for thin, light materials like cotton and linen for extra breathability and coolness.
What should I pack for a 7 day Mediterranean cruise?
Here are some tips on what to pack for a Mediterranean cruise.
- Casual clothes. During a Mediterranean cruise, you’ll be doing a lot of walking.
- Swim cover-ups.
- Sun hat.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Sweater or light jacket.
- Scarf or pashmina.
What do you wear on a river cruise in Europe?
The duration of river cruises in Europe is typically eight days, so when choosing your holiday wardrobe, stick to one or two colour schemes. Keep basics such as trousers, shorts or skirts, dark, neutral or plain, as they’ll be easier to mix and match with striped polo shirts, colourful T-shirts or a patterned blouse.
Are the seas rough in the Mediterranean?
Rough Waters: Cruise travelers might experience rough seas in several places in Europe. The biggest offender is the Mediterranean, which tends to be roughest in the fall and winter, due to winds and storms. However, avid cruisers have experienced rough seas in the spring and summer, so be prepared for anything.
How much cash should you bring on a cruise?
What Is The Average Amount of Cash to Bring on a Cruise? On a cruise, most guests bring between $100-$120 in cash per day to be spent on transportation, tips, gifts, food, and shopping.
What can you not bring on a cruise?
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors.
- Illegal Drugs & Substances.
- CBD Oil / CBD Products.
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates.
Is Greece safe for tourists 2020?
The bottom line: There are risks in traveling to Greece, including some unique to the country, but as of April 2020, the U.S. Department of State does not discourage American travelers from visiting the country and urges travelers to exercise normal precautions.
How do I not look like a tourist in Greece?
Visiting Athens for the first time? These 12 helpful Athens travel tips will help you NOT look like a tourist
- Don’t visit in August.
- Do drink coffee several times a day.
- Don’t wear the “ancient Greece ” themed clothes sold in souvenir shops.
- Don’t talk about how you visited “the Greek islands”
- Do wear black – all year.
Do you need to tip in Greece?
Tipping in Greece is customary, but is by no means obligatory. This Greece tipping guide will help you navigate when/where you can leave a little extra for great service.
What should I avoid in Greece?
10 Things Tourists Should Never Do in Greece, Ever
- Show too much skin when visiting a church.
- Rely only on credit cards.
- Take a passive-aggressive attitude with smokers.
- Take photos of military installations.
- Throw paper in the toilet.
- Eat or drink in the metro in Athens.
- Do the moutza.
- Touch artifacts in museums and at archaeological sites.
How much cash should I take to Greece?
You should budget for around £45 per person per day for your visit to Greece or £315 per week, to include all food and excursions.
What are the dangers in Greece?
If you take the usual precautions, Greece is a safe place to travel and you’re more likely to suffer from heat exhaustion or sunburn than from any kind of crime. Pickpocketing is an issue; always be vigilant in busy bus stations, markets or on crowded streets.