- 1 How do I dial Greece from the US?
- 2 How do I dial a +30 number?
- 3 Where is 0030 international dialing codes?
- 4 How do I dial a 001 number?
- 5 How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- 6 Can I call someone in Greece?
- 7 Which country code is +2666?
- 8 Which country code is 254?
- 9 How do I dial a number in Greece from UK?
- 10 How do I find the country code for a phone number?
- 11 Which country code is 44?
- 12 Are is country code for?
- 13 Which country code is 001?
- 14 What area code is 011?
- 15 How do you dial on a landline?
How do I dial Greece from the US?
How to Call Greece from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 30, which is the country code for Greece.
- Next dial the 10-digit local number.
How do I dial a +30 number?
This is a list of dialing codes in Greece. Telephone numbers in Greece.
|Country calling code||+ 30|
|International call prefix||00|
Where is 0030 international dialing codes?
How to call Greece with 30 country code? Calling Greece from abroad is as simple as calling from to Athens. Simply replace the 0 before the telephone number to call by 0030 or 01130 if you make call from Canada and USA.
How do I dial a 001 number?
Simple. To call home, just dial 001, then the American number (area code, then a local number ). The 00 is the direct dialing prefix, and the 1 is the country code for North America (Canada and the US).
How do I call a mobile in Greece?
- Dial 30 for Greece’s country code. The country code will connect you to all the numbers within Greece.
- Enter the 2 to 4-digit area code. Different locations in Greece have varying area codes.
- Dial “69” to call mobile phones in Greece.
- Dial the rest of the 10-digit phone number.
Can I call someone in Greece?
To call Greece from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 30, the Greece country code. Then dial the 2 to 4-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 6 to 8-digit phone number.
Which country code is +2666?
The following are the telephone numbers in Lesotho. Lesotho was allocated the country code +266 by the International Telecommunication Union in the late 1960s. Telephone numbers in Lesotho.
|Country calling code||+266|
Which country code is 254?
Telephone numbers in Kenya
|Country calling code||+ 254|
|International call prefix||000|
How do I dial a number in Greece from UK?
Yes you will need to dial 0044 and drop the first 0 from UK numbers. For numbers in Greece add 0030 and then the Greek number.
How do I find the country code for a phone number?
Android. How to detect a country code by the phone number
- Add listener to EditText.
- Add the library libphonenumber.
- Detect a country code by the phone number.
- Display country code if we can detect a country code.
Which country code is 44?
Countries listed below with area code +1 are all under North America. Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code )
|40||United Kingdom (+ 44 )|
Are is country code for?
India Country Code 91 Country Code IN.
Which country code is 001?
|Digits dialled||Countries you are calling from|
|001||Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand|
What area code is 011?
Country Dialing Code List
How do you dial on a landline?
Dial 9 to access an outside line. Dial 1 for domestic calls, or 011 for international calls. Dial the area code for domestic calls, or the country code (and the city code, if required) for an international call. Dial the telephone number.