- 1 How long does a package take from Greece to USA?
- 2 How much does it cost to send a package from US to Greece?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Greece?
- 4 How much does international shipping cost?
- 5 How much does it cost to mail a letter to Greece?
- 6 How long does a parcel take to get to Greece?
- 7 Does UPS ship to Greece?
- 8 Does FedEx ship to Greece?
- 9 How long does it take for a package to clear customs in Greece?
- 10 Can I ship a package to Greece?
- 11 How do you address a package to Greece?
- 12 How can I ship a low price?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to ship internationally?
- 14 How do I calculate shipping costs?
- 15 Which is cheaper DHL or FedEx for international shipping?
How long does a package take from Greece to USA?
Air mail it should be delivered in no more than 5 working days. Regular post should be about 15-25 days. Unless it’s just a letter to a friend ( or whom ever) I would sent it air, signature service required, and maybe even insured. Carriers as a rule lose or drag their heels if you pay for the expedited services.
How much does it cost to send a package from US to Greece?
See how low shipping rates from the US can be!
|Weight||Small Pack Saver 7 – 20 days||FedEx Economy 2 – 5 days|
|1lbs||14.99 USD||25.99 USD|
|2lbs||23.99 USD||27.99 USD|
|3lbs||32.99 USD||31.99 USD|
|4lbs||41.99 USD||35.99 USD|
What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Greece?
The cheapest way to send a package to Greece with Parcel Monkey is with EU Parcel. This tracked mail service is ideal for eBay sellers and small businesses looking to reduce their shipping costs and individuals shipping on a budget.
How much does international shipping cost?
Compare International Mail Services
|Priority Mail Express International ®||$45.95 (varies by country)|
|Priority Mail International ®||$28.50 (varies by country)|
|First-Class Mail International ®||$1.20 (varies by country)|
|First-Class Package International Service®||$14.25 (varies by country)|
How much does it cost to mail a letter to Greece?
Country Conditions for Mailing – Greece
|Weight not over (ozs.)||Letter – post Rate|
How long does a parcel take to get to Greece?
Express services to Greece usually take 1-3 days, while economy services can take up to an estimated 6 days. You may need to account for additional time if collecting from or delivering to a remote location.
Does UPS ship to Greece?
Select any service for more information. International Shipping Services.
|Export and Import (Where Available)|
|Delivery Commitment||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||SERVICE|
|1-5 Business Days undefined SERVICE DESCRIPTION: Delivery by end of day SERVICE: UPS Express Saver||Delivery by end of day||UPS Express Saver|
Does FedEx ship to Greece?
Before finalising your shipment, please see our latest service alert updates. A World of Opportunity Awaits.
|FedEx International Priority®||Choose this express delivery service to have your documents and boxes delivered to over 220 countries/territories worldwide||Estimate Transit Time|
How long does it take for a package to clear customs in Greece?
Between filing the paperwork, perfecting the packaging, cross-border delivery, Customs clearance, and local delivery within Greece it may take anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months (or more!) to get a parcel delivered to your recipient.
Can I ship a package to Greece?
We ship to Greece using carriers like FedEx, DHL, USPS, and Planet Mail. Prices start at around $10 for small packages and you get package tracking as well. In this guide, you will find all the information needed for the shipping packages from the US online stores, (eventually, your friends) to Greece.
How do you address a package to Greece?
The Greece postal service recognizes the following structure for a postal address:
- Line 1: RECIPIENT OR CONTACT NAME Line 2: STREET HOUSE NUMBER Line 3: POSTAL CODE CITY Line 4: COUNTRY.
- Κωνσταντινουπόλεως 51 546 42 Θεσσαλονίκη GRC.
- KONSTANDINUPOLEOS 51 546 42 THESSALONIKI GRC.
How can I ship a low price?
Here are some ideas that can potentially lower your average shipping cost.
- Decrease the shipping distance.
- Weigh your packages and reduce dimensions.
- Find discounted supplies.
- Get discounted shipping rates.
- Check out offers from the platform(s) or marketplace(s) you sell on.
- Insure with third parties.
- Go prepaid.
What is the cheapest way to ship internationally?
To conclude, the cheapest international shipping options are: Typically, it’s USPS because they offer international shipping rates far cheaper than UPS and FedEx. Using UPS and FedEx to ship internationally without a business account can be really costly, with rates almost being 3x higher than USPS.
How do I calculate shipping costs?
Package dimensions DIM weight is calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height of the package or box size, then dividing by a standard DIM divisor. Shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx, and UPS calculate shipping charges based on whichever is greater: the actual weight of the package or its DIM weight.
Which is cheaper DHL or FedEx for international shipping?
Shipping Rates: Although DHL and FedEx both charge higher rates for same-day delivery services, DHL rates are typically cheaper for domestic shipments, ultimately. When it comes to choosing between DHL international shipping rates and FedEx international shipping rates, DHL rates are also generally more affordable.