- 1 How much does food cost in Greece?
- 2 Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
- 3 How much do you need per month to live in Greece?
- 4 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 5 How much is a Coke in Greece?
- 6 How much would a week in Greece cost?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 8 How can I go to Greece for cheap?
- 9 How long is the flight to Greece?
- 10 Where can I live for 1000 a month?
- 11 Do people speak English in Greece?
- 12 Is it worth living in Greece?
- 13 Can I use my debit card in Greece?
- 14 How many days are enough for Greece?
- 15 Is Santorini dangerous?
How much does food cost in Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Greece cheap for food and drink?
Greek cuisine and restaurants are usually straightforward and still largely affordable – typically €12–20 per person for a substantial meal with house wine.
How much do you need per month to live in Greece?
All in all, you can expect to live comfortably on a budget of $1,500 each month, which includes average monthly costs and rent for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center of Athens. However, you could potentially cut your costs even more. Beyond just living frugally, living in a more remote area will save you money.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
Despite problems in the Greek economy, it’s still on the expensive side to travel to Greece. Budget travelers should plan on $50 a day, while mid-range to luxury travelers can expect to pay between $150 to $350 a day, or higher if you plan to visit more than one of its 200 islands.
How much is a Coke in Greece?
Rent in Greece is, on average, 67.82% lower than in United States. Cost of Living in Greece.
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||1.67€|
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||0.50€|
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon)||4.42€|
How much would a week in Greece cost?
Total Greece Trip Budget
|Total Greece Trip Budget||$13,740|
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How can I go to Greece for cheap?
7 Tips for Exploring Greece on A Budget
- Visit off-season to save on flights and almost everything else.
- Sign up for free walking tours in Athens.
- Stay in an Airbnb or couchsurf.
- Book overnight ferries in advance.
- Venture to off-the-beaten-path islands.
- Rent a moped to get around the islands.
How long is the flight to Greece?
About Greece Flights last around four hours, but it all depends on your choice of airport.
Where can I live for 1000 a month?
Guy who’s been to 135 countries shares 9 where you can live well for $1000 a month
- Bruce Northam is what you might call well-traveled.
Do people speak English in Greece?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
Is it worth living in Greece?
Greece is generally a very safe place, and there is very little serious crime. They have one of the lowest costs of living in the European Union, although cities such as Athens are generally more expensive than the rest of the country.
Can I use my debit card in Greece?
Using an ATM in Greece Most ATMs in Greece will accept debit cards issued by a common credit card company like MasterCard or Visa, but almost always they will require a four-digit PIN number for verification.
How many days are enough for Greece?
Planning Your Trip to Greece We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we’ve got you covered too.
Is Santorini dangerous?
Santorini is hot, especially in the summer. Pack plenty of sunscreen, hats, and flip flops. First-time visitors have found out the hard way that the pebbles, rocks, and sand on the beaches can be dangerous. Every year, more than a few people head home with serious burns and blisters on their feet.