- 1 What can you see in Greece in 14 days?
- 2 How much time should I spend in Greece?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
- 4 How many Greek islands are there in two weeks?
- 5 Is food expensive in Greece?
- 6 How much money should I bring to Greece?
- 7 Is it expensive in Greece?
- 8 What time of year is best to visit Greece?
- 9 What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
- 10 Do people in Greece speak English?
- 11 Is Greece better than Italy?
- 12 Is Santorini expensive?
- 13 Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
- 14 Is Mykonos more expensive than Santorini?
- 15 How expensive is Athens Greece?
What can you see in Greece in 14 days?
Greece 2-Week Tours & Itineraries
- Discover Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete – 14 Days.
- Laidback Athens, Tinos, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete – 14 Days.
- Enchanting Northern Greece and Corfu – 14 Days.
- Relaxed Athens, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos – 14 Days.
- Taste of the Cyclades and Crete – 14 Days.
How much time should I spend in Greece?
Spend at least seven days in Greece, and you’ll be able to comfortably explore Athens plus one or two Greek islands—pair Mykonos and Santorini, for example, or stick to the culture and cuisine of Crete.
How much does it cost to go to Greece for 2 weeks?
Greece trip cost Based on my estimates, two weeks in Greece will cost you about $4,455 per person. Remember, this estimate is based on visiting the most popular islands (Santorini and Mykonos) which are also the most expensive.
How many Greek islands are there in two weeks?
With this itinerary you will spend 2 weeks in Greece visiting 5 islands, and possibly more depending on what day trips you choose from Athens, as well as spending time in and around the fascinating ancient capital.
Is food expensive in Greece?
While meal prices in Greece can vary, the average cost of food in Greece is €28 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Greece should cost around €11 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much money should I bring to Greece?
Despite problems in the Greek economy, it’s still on the expensive side to travel to Greece. Budget travelers should plan on $50 a day, while mid-range to luxury travelers can expect to pay between $150 to $350 a day, or higher if you plan to visit more than one of its 200 islands.
Is it expensive in Greece?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.
What time of year is best to visit Greece?
The best time to visit Greece is during spring (April to early-June) and autumn (September – October). You can enjoy mild weather and fewer crowds during these shoulder season periods.
What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
Greece 5 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
- Explore Zakynthos Island – 5 Days.
Do people in Greece speak English?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
Is Greece better than Italy?
Italy has more (easily accessible) history, a richer range of cuisine, better cooking and food tours, and more sightseeing opportunities. Greece has better beaches, a more relaxing atmosphere (especially on the islands), and cheaper food and hotels.
Is Santorini expensive?
There’s a reason Santorini attracts more than two million tourists each year — the white-and-blue washed island in the Greek Cyclades is basically heaven on earth. But it’s also about twice as expensive as Athens, with hotel prices in the summer climbing to $250, on average, per night.
Is 2 weeks in Greece too long?
Two weeks is a great length for a Greek vacation. You’ll have plenty of time to see multiple islands and historic mainland sites, taking part in cultural or outdoor activities along the way.
Is Mykonos more expensive than Santorini?
Yes, Mykonos is more expensive than Santorini, even though both islands are very expensive during the peak season of July and August. In Santorini, during August, you can find budget rooms in Perivolos and Perissa villages for less than 100 euros.
How expensive is Athens Greece?
You should plan to spend around €72 ($87) per day on your vacation in Athens, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €20 ($24) on meals for one day and €13 ($16) on local transportation.