- 1 What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
- 2 How do I go to Greece for a week?
- 3 Is one week enough for Greece?
- 4 What is the best itinerary for Greece?
- 5 How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
- 6 How many days are enough for Greece?
- 7 What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
- 8 What can you see in Greece in 8 days?
- 9 How much money do you need for a week in Athens?
- 10 What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
- 11 How long is the ferry ride from Athens to Santorini?
- 12 Do people speak English in Greece?
- 13 How many days in Athens is enough?
- 14 What can you see in Greece in 3 days?
- 15 Is it expensive in Greece?
What can you see in Greece in 7 days?
So, what are the best things to do in 7 days in Greece?
- 1) Athens (2 days ) Where to stay in Athens.
- 2) Mycenae/ Epidaurus/ Nafplio (1 day ) Where to stay in Nafplio.
- 3) Palamidi Fortress/ Monemvasia (1 day )
- 4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day )
- 5) Delphi (1 day )
- 6) Return to Athens (1 day )
- You’re traveling to Greece?
How do I go to Greece for a week?
A popular option for a week in Greece is to spend a day in Athens upon arrival and then head out to the Greek islands by ferry or flight. Another recommended option is a road trip to explore the ancient history and mythology of mainland Greece. Or, experience the Greek islands on a yacht.
Is one week enough for Greece?
One week in Greece is probably enough time to explore one or two islands, visit Athens, and maybe do a day trip from Athens. Or you could visit Athens and a few other parts of mainland Greece, and maybe add in one island.
What is the best itinerary for Greece?
Greece Itinerary: Top 5 Highlights
- The Santorini Caldera. Santorini is the most magical and unique Greek island.
- The Beaches of Naxos (and Many Greek Islands)
- The Parthenon and Acropolis in Athens.
- The Beach Clubs & Nightlife of Mykonos.
- The Town of Chania in Crete.
How much money do you need for a week in Greece?
How much money will you need for your trip to Greece? You should plan to spend around €110 ($134) per day on your vacation in Greece, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €28 ($34) on meals for one day and €22 ($27) on local transportation.
How many days are enough for Greece?
Planning Your Trip to Greece We recommend that you spend at least seven days in Greece to be able to comfortably explore Athens and one or two Greek islands. With more days to spend, you can obviously explore more destinations and less-visited islands, but if you are planning a quick getaway we’ve got you covered too.
What can you see in Greece in 5 days?
Greece 5 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Athens – 5 Days.
- Local Life on Crete – 5 Days.
- Explore Mythical Athens – 5 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes – 5 Days.
- Taste of Athens & Santorini – 5 Days.
- Best of Athens & Ancient Greece – 5 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio – 5 Days.
- Explore Zakynthos Island – 5 Days.
What can you see in Greece in 8 days?
Greece 8 – Day Tours & Itineraries
- Relaxed Athens, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos – 8 Days.
- Active Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini – 8 Days.
- Paros & Naxos – 8 Days.
- Sailing the Greek Cyclades Islands – 8 Days.
- Experience Mykonos, Paros, and Santorini – 8 Days.
- Off the Beaten Path in the Cyclades: Paros & Naxos – 8 Days.
- Sail the Ionian Sea from Corfu – 8 Days.
How much money do you need for a week in Athens?
Past travelers have spent, on average, €20 ($23) on meals for one day and €13 ($16) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Athens for a couple is €78 ($93). So, a trip to Athens for two people for one week costs on average €1,003 ($1,202).
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens to Santorini?
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Santorini? The Athens to Santorini ferry time is usually 4 to 10 hours. The duration of the trip to Santorini depends mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company that serves this crossing.
Do people speak English in Greece?
The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. The most common foreign languages learned by Greeks are English, German, French and Italian.
How many days in Athens is enough?
How many days do you need in Athens? Around 3 days would be the time needed to see all the main highlights of historic Athens, and to also take a day trip to a place of significant importance such as Delphi or the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion.
What can you see in Greece in 3 days?
3 Days in Athens: Day One
- The Acropolis. The Acropolis is one of the most important ancient Greek monuments, and one of the most important monuments in the world.
- Theater of Dionysus. The ancient theatre of Dionysos Athens.
- Odeon of Herodus Atticus.
- Temple of Zeus.
- Arch of Hadrian.
- Ancient Agora.
- Syntagma Square.
Is it expensive in Greece?
“ Greece is definitely not cheap, especially not Athens. Clubs charge around 20 EUR entrance fees. The akropolis is like 25 EUR entrance to walk around. Sure, tavernas are pretty cheap, but once you go up from backpacker hostels and low-end tavernas, Greece is hella expensive.